StanceWorks Tristate Area Meet....Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Penn State would work, except that its far from EVERYTHING hahaha. Pick something thats not in the middle of PA.
    The York Fair is around southern PA, about an hour from Baltimore. 4 hours from New York city.

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      The York Fair is around southern PA, about an hour from Baltimore. 4 hours from New York city.
      sounds like a good place but maybe we should start at a location where we dont have to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by simple g50 View Post
        sounds like a good place but maybe we should start at a location where we dont have to pay.
        That's 5 hrs from me, not too bad. I can live with that as long as the location is sweet!!
        1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
        Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

We need to try and finalize a spot soon this way everything else can happen. I have tents, a food vendor, and a DJ ready but we need a spot to begin the process of spreading the news.

And yes, preferably a place where we dont pay. I say we label it as a BBG/Stance of the Tri-State meet.

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

I'm no use in picking a spot because the only part of PA I know is I-81 and the only parts of NJ I know are the Parkway, the Turnpike and Englishtown (Waterfest) lol.

PA/NJ guys need to step up!!!!!!!!

Comment

same place VAG fair is held
              ... umm wheres the vag fair at? lets have a meet there.

umm getting back to topic... id be interested in helping organize this. or getting the word out at least at other shows and meets.

Comment

Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post

PA/NJ guys need to step up!!!!!!!!
                +1

Comment

Unless you want the meet to be in upstate NY I can't do the planning!! lol

Srsly are there ANY NJ/PA people making ANY suggestions besides "wheelfetish"???

Comment

I know another place, actually two. Both are parks. One has a about 50 or so parking spots, grills to cook on, and a pavilion along with other park things lol. The other one has 150-200 maybe even more parking spots. Its by a lake.

-Dan

Comment

What's the deal with the 150-200 spot with the lake? Sounds enticing. Googlemap me to that shit, hopefully it's not by Pittsburgh lol.

Comment

heres a google maps image of it.

Thats all parking. Theres multiple picnic areas and that building in the middle is a snack bar/bathrooms. If I can remember right, theres also a playground and a beach like area.

-Dan

Comment

yea pittsburgh is a hike. i was reading up that Bristol, PA has a lot of meets at their shopping center.

check it out:

http://maps.google.com/maps?near=Bri...06539&t=h&z=18

Comment

heres a google maps image of it.

Thats all parking. Theres multiple picnic areas and that building in the middle is a snack bar/bathrooms. If I can remember right, theres also a playground and a beach like area.
                            that is a really sick spot!

Comment

Originally posted by simple g50 View Post
                              yea pittsburgh is a hike. i was reading up that Bristol, PA has a lot of meets at their shopping center.

check it out:

http://maps.google.com/maps?near=Bri...06539&t=h&z=18
                              Thats a possibility.

-Dan

Comment

The lake is a definite dope spot. Plenty of parking, place to chill and grill. I think we may have found a spot!

Comment

Working...
                                X