My '85 e28 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My '85 e28 build

I'd been looking for an e28 for for a few months now and been struggling to find an honest decent example! I guess there pretty rare to find now bit after some extensive searching on forums etc I came across this little number! And it was local too, so I popped up to have a look at it and after a bit of negotiation I took it away of a great guy the following week, so here's some pics, it's completely standard apart from a wooden gear knob.

Plans are lowering springs for the minute until I sort out air, splits or mesh wheels of some sort fondmetal/rial etc, wood wheel and gear stick and other bit and pieces,

Thanks for looking!

Looks great! Very fresh too. Nice to have leather seats too.

Comment

Originally posted by puggernaut View Post
      Looks great! Very fresh too. Nice to have leather seats too.
      Thanks man. Yea the were re trimmed in leather, I think they suit it perfect, just gotta get it low now, probably on springs atm as it's seems a grey area on lowering these so may have to opt for air!

Comment

Looks lovely.
        Instagram: bhups83

Comment

Thats a sweet find looks mint looking forward to seeing it on air
          Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Jesus that's clean!

Comment

Nice and clean that!

91' TT - Mines ECU, Blitz SBC@1bar, ARC WMIC, 2.5" decat, 2.5" ProFlow Exhaust, HSD's, ls400's, JapanRacing JR12's. SoarerUnion.com

Comment

Thats looks really clean. I'll have the wheels if you sell them!

Comment

Working...
                X