No announcement yet.

Fresh¤Photo¤Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got smoked corners and oem headlights i need to install.... still may be interested in ur clears tho.... its got black interior...

Comment

• i got an accident before photoshoot, now i don't have rear bumper..

Comment

• Comment

• Ok I finally took out my camera and took some REAL pictures, still gotta adjust some shit for it to look the way I want it.

And heres my friends Corrado we worked on all day yesterday. Daily driven this height.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStig View Post

NIIIICE. I didn't realize you decided to keep 'em. I'm still pissed I passed a set of those up for so cheap.

Sacretis

Comment

Ok I finally took out my camera and took some REAL pictures, still gotta adjust some shit for it to look the way I want it.
              Fitment looks great. I like the ones in your sig a little better tho. : )
              -Ian

Photography flickr Facebook

Comment

• Jesus! that looks so good
                -Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Sacretis View Post
                  NIIIICE. I didn't realize you decided to keep 'em. I'm still pissed I passed a set of those up for so cheap.

Sacretis
                  Yeah man, you should have jumped on that. Ill still sell em if someone is interested, but for now, I'm just gonna run em.

Originally posted by phish sticks View Post
                  Fitment looks great. I like the ones in your sig a little better tho. : )
                  Originally posted by Dubmd View Post
                  Jesus! that looks so good
                  Thanks guys, Im waiting for a friend to come over right now, gonna get some camber issues worked out. I might have some new pics up later today.

Comment

that is wonderfull

Comment

• Hey stig , what type of rims are they ? They look perfect on your car , and it's only going to get better i presume with those camber issues ?

Comment

• Stig, I love those wheels on ur ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jules_W View Post
                          Hey stig , what type of rims are they ? They look perfect on your car , and it's only going to get better i presume with those camber issues ?
                          Yeah, I just finished the front, too damn cold to mess with the rear right now. The wheels are BBS RNs.

Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
                          Stig, I love those wheels on ur ride!
                          Thanks man. Your sig just made me hahahaha

Comment

• I love your car so much, so clean, and all your wheels rule tits

Comment

• some few pictures of me and some friends on a trip this summer.
                              NONE OF THESE CARS ARE MINE, though...but it was fun as hell!

Last edited by famguy; 12-16-2009, 02:23 PM.
                              - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
                              - '10 TT RS
                              - '13 A3 SB

Comment

• stig- what front lip is that on the m bumper? been trying to figure that out....

car looks incredible by the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X