Yeah it's really just missing some wheels and lowering

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

You killed the game, damn dude insane

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
        Yeah it's really just missing some wheels and lowering
        Would you consider varrstoen wheels decent? lol. Those are the ones im looking at currently..
        and I kinda dont want to lower my car more since I live in NYC(atleast two potholes per block) and this is my daily.

Comment

Originally posted by g35fnatic View Post
          Would you consider varrstoen wheels decent? lol. Those are the ones im looking at currently..
          and I kinda dont want to lower my car more since I live in NYC(atleast two potholes per block) and this is my daily.
          No, Varrstoens are not nice wheels.
          And fwiw the two guys I know that live in New York have some of the lowest Subaru's around. Everywhere has crappy roads.

The car is clean and has nice parts, but respectfully unless you're going to focus on the wheel fitment of the car, "stance" works probably isn't going to be a site you'll get a lot out of. G35 driver is a huge website for Infiniti's, if you're not already familiar with it.
          Originally posted by electricalbox
          12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you can afford a G, you can afford something better than cheap reps.

Comment

Originally posted by Strawhat View Post
              No, Varrstoens are not nice wheels.
              And fwiw the two guys I know that live in New York have some of the lowest Subaru's around. Everywhere has crappy roads.

The car is clean and has nice parts, but respectfully unless you're going to focus on the wheel fitment of the car, "stance" works probably isn't going to be a site you'll get a lot out of. G35 driver is a huge website for Infiniti's, if you're not already familiar with it.
              Im from g35driver, im pretty well known there I guess, just came here cause I saw some nice rides so I decided to make a account and post.

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
              Don't take this the wrong way, but if you can afford a G, you can afford something better than cheap reps.
              Ughh, I can afford TE37's but my car is to low to even get up my driveway to park in my garage lol.. and im not even that low -_-
              I park in the streets everyday and i've seen Q50s and G37s get their rims stolen, so I just feel that if I get something nice im asking to get my wheels robbed.

Comment

I had a set of varrstoens, they were nice but the whole time I wished I had just saved up the extra few months and gotten the real things.

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmmmm... your car is clean. That said, here are some suggestions for THIS particular site.
                  1) loose the Karuma bumper and impul sides. Both of those hang too low for you to get any real depth out of your stance. If you must have a kit, Nismo, 06 Sport, or Gailia lip would do you nicely in the front. None of those hang low enough to require side skirts and if you're going to go low, it's easier. Plus, when you say you scrape going up your driveway, I'm 73% sure most of it is your bumper.
                  2) There is only 2 things that will take any real hit when we're slammed. The front crossmember and our flex pipes (and you have to be really low for the flex pipe to be involved. Nothing else really gets touched down there unless you're on frame or something.
                  3) All Varrs are reps. They're not bad wheels. They just aren't the authentic piece. On a site geared towards the wheel/suspension end of things, I'd stay away from mentioning it.
                  4) your coils don't go low. Stance, BC, D2, MDU are what you need to do that.
                  That's all the low stuff.
                  Car wise, black and white is sort of boring. If you do it, set it off a bit. I've got an 03 IP myself and black faces. But my lips are a matte bronze and I'm much much lower. It's nothing fancy, but it's more drive-able than people with the "I can't go low cuz...." excuse seem to realize.
                  stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

good advice!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Ughh, I can afford TE37's but my car is to low to even get up my driveway to park in my garage lol.. and im not even that low -_-
                      I park in the streets everyday and i've seen Q50s and G37s get their rims stolen, so I just feel that if I get something nice im asking to get my wheels robbed.
                      They'll steal your wheels whether they're replicas or not. Shit they'll steal OEM wheels if they want. Just daily some stock G35 wheels and rock legit wheels to meets and what not.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

Just park your car in a garage if you are so worried about it.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

this will prevent them from stealing your wheels

car is clean, but then all is said, i think you should even go an inch bigger on your new wheels
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                          X