No announcement yet.

PNW Introduction thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey wRek... nice car, I think I've seen it around... er... wait a minute... haha

Comment

Whats good everybodyyy

Comment

The wife and I are getting settled in. I'm gonna be tearing down the Bavaria carberatuers soon. Gave the E21 a bath yesterday. Anything going on soon?

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
          The wife and I are getting settled in. I'm gonna be tearing down the Bavaria carberatuers soon. Gave the E21 a bath yesterday. Anything going on soon?
          Mt. Baker cruise this weekend.... or a big GTG in Tacoma. Both of those are posted on the vortex and on my site (see sig).

The Leavenworth drive is on July 19th, and that's going to be a must attend, with probably 800+ euro cars likely to be there.
          [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

BBQ At my place this sunday, kickin it off around 530pm, its a bring your own meat, and some beer kinda deal we do nearly every sunday.... everyone is welcome to come... pm me for info

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
              BBQ At my place this sunday, kickin it off around 530pm, its a bring your own meat, and some beer kinda deal we do nearly every sunday.... everyone is welcome to come... pm me for info
              Dude, can you hold that a little later?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Let's go drifting during the day... For serious.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
              SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                cool...

Comment

sup every one! patrick from the 253! tacoma bitches.............

the wifeys

time to step up?
                  pcallejo@jaguaroftacoma.com

Comment

welcome. welcome.

What's the stats on the B7? The wife was talking about stancing our daily driver a couple days ago. Curious what suspension you're on.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

nice looking B3 Audi there

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                        welcome. welcome.

What's the stats on the B7? The wife was talking about stancing our daily driver a couple days ago. Curious what suspension you're on.
                        koni ss c/o with custom rear bumpstops and camber "mod"
                        winter set up-hartmann lambo reps 19x8 et35 235/35/19 x 4 fr-5mm spacer rr-10mm

summer-iforged essens fr-19x8.5 et30 225/35/19 rr-19x9.5 et30 235/35/19

im savin the pennies so i can get adj upper arms, then ill be goin to 215fr and 225rr and then tryin to get lower!

keep an eye out! the b3 is under knife and will be goin through some "minor" changes in the near future!
                        time to step up?
                        pcallejo@jaguaroftacoma.com

Comment

so you may know me by The Skipper from some of the other fourms, here is my 88 MkII jetta

wheels are 16x7.5 et 15 front and 16x9 et 20 rear, falken 512's 205/40's all around front coils are now bottomed out, so .5" lower in the front and 3/4" lower in the rear. so heres the current stance, as some of you may have seen at Forumla D/ fatlace one X one acouple weeks ago.

gonna do a photoshoot soon so let me know who might be interested in a group meet/shoot. oh yea im from north seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by 206929rr View Post
                            gonna do a photoshoot soon so let me know who might be interested in a group meet/shoot. oh yea im from north seattle.
                            ooh yes! I need a photoshoot!@#!%!

Comment

whats up!

eugene,or
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 206929rr View Post
                                I'm in north mill creek. Those borbets are prime.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

Working...
                                X