X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great looking 850, Kalvin. Im pretty sure I've seen your car before

Comment

• Thanks!

You probably have if you've gone to the bww meets. I'm a regular attendee.

Comment

• Im from tacoma i drive a 2001 Acura 3.2 TL this was how my car was sitting last year on 19x8.5 +22 19x9.5 +22 Ace Strada.

Comment

• I didn't know this was here...

Well, my name is Nik, I drive a silver 7th gen Celica. I would post some pics but I haven't gotten quite low enough yet since I am out of threads on my coils. I live around Gig Harbor, WA. Some of you may have seen me driving around Tacoma and at a few meets.

Comment

• Name: Tristin
            Ride: 1969 Datsun 510 4dr. Sedan

--Tristin

Comment

• I'm in Lacey, Wa. Drive an 87 Cavy Z24. Name is Aaron.
              1987 Chevy Cavalier z24- Sold
              2005 Saturn ION Redline- Sold
              2001 Kia Spectra GSX- Sold
              1996 Honda Accord Lx- Sold
              1986 Chevy Camaro z28- Sold
              1980 BMW 733i- Sold

Comment

• Whats up everyone. This is me:

Trying to fit these:

Needs moar fender and moar low!

Comment

• Name: DIZZLE
                  Whip (gotta say it hood): 95 bmw 740i e38

Last edited by dizzle_e38; 07-11-2012, 09:48 AM.
                  OPTN B CAR CLUB

Comment

• Hey everyone, my name is Patrick. I live in Spokane. Here's my rabbit project

Comment

• What's up everyone. My name is DeShainte but most people call me Tay. Here is my WRX.

_MG_1293 by Ahhteezy, on Flickr

18x10 +30
                      225/35
                      18mm spacer front/ 15mm spacer rear

Static

Comment

• My name is Danny and i've been in Washington for about 4 months now. I live in Federal Way and it would be cool to get to know a few people in the area since i don't know anyone. I have two cars i'm working on at the moment. My current daily is a CLK500 that is coming along slowly. Doing a 19x9.5 square setup at the moment for my winter setup with my Work Brombacher's that i ordered like two years ago just sitting and waiting for summer. My current project is a 2000 323i touring with a complete S54/6speed swap with most parts coming from my previous M3 that some will recognize from FluidMotorUnion. The guys at Rohm Innovations in Portland are doing the swap for me and have done a great job. Still have some small things to take care of before i get it back and start on the bodywork and air install. The M3 was totaled by an 18 year old girl on her cell. I parted the complete car before moving up to Washington and towed everything in a trailer with the wagon. Ordering some new Work CR Ultimates and e level for the wagon once the M bodywork is done. May start a build thread soon.

Winter and Summer wheels.

My old M3 on air at a local dyno day.

Brombacher test fit using some Adaptec adapters i ordered.

front

rear

the wagon

:/

The wagon towing it's complete swap from TX to WA.

Last edited by sweet jones; 01-03-2013, 03:37 PM.
                        2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK500- daily

2000 BMW 323 Touring- S54, air, etc project

Comment

• Holy crap, that's awesome. I'd love to see that e46 in person.
                          IG: ossiep

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuoOEAPJ9OI"]M3 Dyno - YouTube[/ame]
                            2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK500- daily

2000 BMW 323 Touring- S54, air, etc project

Comment

• Hey, I am Cody, from Spokane and I have an MX63 Cressida that is my new long-term project, so if you are in the Spokane area feel free to give me a shout and we will go drink beer and work on cars

Comment

• My name is Alex, and I am a student at the U of O in Eugene.

Just picked up this 1989 325i recently, hopefully with a build thread soon to follow. Looking forward to meeting some people in the area soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X