No announcement yet.

This guy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow yours is easiest top 5 E39's Iv'e ever seen... I drool everytime I do... how anyone has can even fathom anything negative to say about it is beyond me...

I guess thats why they say different strokes for different folks!

Comment

Rockin it! Congrats.

Comment

Easily my fav E39 ever.

Originally posted by AreTee View Post
        about his 4-in-1 coilover system..
        What do you mean by that??

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
          I rather have one proper OEM/name brand part than mod the hell out of my car with replica garbage!
          We're a dying breed my friend.

Comment

I rather have one proper OEM/name brand part than mod the hell out of my car with replica garbage!
            I concur with this Pavel. The "copy" needs to stop. Car is looking great man. Congrats.

Comment

No offense, but that's what your car is, in reality. "slammed on ccws"
              you can add the small details, but thats what it comes down to.

but on the other hand, its slammed, and its on polished ccws...

good enough for me!

Comment

Honestly I like the E39. Too low for me but overall I like it. I would love it raised up with more tire and mtech bumpers but it is not bad now. It is though wheels/drop combo. The combo works well but it isn't super special in my opinion.

It is what it is. I rather have one proper OEM/name brand part than mod the hell out of my car with replica garbage!

I agree to a point and believe the whole 'pay to play' is more of a convenience thing rather than a true point to live by.

Look at the amount of replica M3 lip spoilers are out and about. Depo/ZKW headlights(which are replicas as well). DDM/Apexcone/eBay HID kits. Eagle Eye/Depo clear corners/sides/tails. Black Grills(bought or painted). Mtech Bumpers from DDM or the like. MTech style diffuser. The list goes on and on.

No one seems to have any problem with any car that has products like this equipped. If someone post up a set of LM Reps they get ripped to shreds. Ignoring the fact that a vast majority of the exterior mods are replicas of OEM or other 'brand name' aftermarket part.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by starbai View Post
                  Wow yours is easiest top 5 E39's Iv'e ever seen... I drool everytime I do... how anyone has can even fathom anything negative to say about it is beyond me...

I guess thats why they say different strokes for different folks!
                  Thanks!

Originally posted by WhiteStripes View Post
                  Rockin it! Congrats.
                  Thank you!

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                  Easily my fav E39 ever.

What do you mean by that??
                  Thanks!

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  We're a dying breed my friend.
                  We didn't die yet!

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                  I concur with this Pavel. The "copy" needs to stop. Car is looking great man. Congrats.
                  Thanks Ben!

Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
                  No offense, but that's what your car is, in reality. "slammed on ccws"
                  you can add the small details, but thats what it comes down to.

but on the other hand, its slammed, and its on polished ccws...

good enough for me!
                  Thanks!
                  It's old beater on cheap wheels...

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                  Honestly I like the E39. Too low for me but overall I like it. I would love it raised up with more tire and mtech bumpers but it is not bad now. It is though wheels/drop combo. The combo works well but it isn't super special in my opinion.

I agree to a point and believe the whole 'pay to play' is more of a convenience thing rather than a true point to live by.

Look at the amount of replica M3 lip spoilers are out and about. Depo/ZKW headlights(which are replicas as well). DDM/Apexcone/eBay HID kits. Eagle Eye/Depo clear corners/sides/tails. Black Grills(bought or painted). Mtech Bumpers from DDM or the like. MTech style diffuser. The list goes on and on.

No one seems to have any problem with any car that has products like this equipped. If someone post up a set of LM Reps they get ripped to shreds. Ignoring the fact that a vast majority of the exterior mods are replicas of OEM or other 'brand name' aftermarket part.

Just my 2 cents.
                  I am glad she doesn't make you want to poke your eyes out!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post

Just my 2 cents.
                    You're comparing "replacement parts" to aftermarket wheels. Not a great comparison.

Congrats Pavel.

Check the homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                      You're comparing "replacement parts" to aftermarket wheels. Not a great comparison.

Congrats Pavel.

Check the homepage.

I don't see the difference. Why is a BBS LM Rep shunned but a ZKW/Depo headlight no problem? The ZKW/Depo is a direct replica of the OEM Bosch piece. Maybe that is a bad choice as you need headlights. What about an M3 lip spoiler. Or an MTech bumper on an E36. Those are both aftermarket upgrades when put on a 328iS. Those are replicas of a factory BMW part. Direct copies actually. No one is ever shunned for putting on a DDM MTech bumper.

An aftermarket wheel is a replacement part. It replaces the OEM wheels. There is no need for clears or Euro headlights or MTech bumpers just like there is no need for an aftermarket wheel on a car.

I am not one to **** on replica wheels though so my opinion might be outside that of the majority. I love my Rota slipstreams. They look good. They are the exact specs I wanted and the price was right when I got them 2nd hand. Not a single thing I can complain about them to this point.

Comment

The headlights aren't replicas, they look the same because they still have to be fuckin headlights. AS for bumpers, I have real shit, same with the wheels.

BF.C called, they want their troll back.

Comment

I rearry rearry rike it a rot.
                          Originally posted by da3bous
                          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

fuck all yall with hella amounts of ****. fucking right doggy.

Originally posted by Moose
                            And roof racks with random shit on it, stop that.

Comment

I am glad she doesn't make you want to poke your eyes out!

No way. Tis only a car. No reason to have that kind of opinion rofl.

Sean,

I know you have some personal issue with me so let's not get into that. Depos are replicas of Bosch E36 headlights. You can believe otherwise but they are reps. Just like your corners and your m3 lip spoiler less they are the OEM pieces. I don't have a problem with it. I had the same exact stuff. I was simply stating that there are a lot of replica parts that are accepted but the wheels seem to be hotly contested.

Comment

i love your 5 series...funny how you got so many ****** on there. "this guy rides way too low to be taken seriously" and all the other ones too LOL. That one just struck me as funny. First thing that popped into my head when I saw your ride was "DAMN, that shit is serious business" LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X