GreenGoblin Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenGoblin Build

So I came to a road with my car, either sell it off and get something new or mod the crap out of it so I fall back in love with it. I took some time to make this decision and came to the realization there are only a hand full of cars that I love in this world and very few that I would feasibly own. So that when the project started...

Preface Stages of my car
    :
    First pics

Rims

Some Green

CCW

Kranson Forged

My engine bay started out life looking like this...

Then I broke out MY BOY BLUE.

A couple more to keep you vultures at bay...

Masked off the bay from any slag or debris.

All welded up.

All ground down.

Finished waiting for a light coat of filler, then prime.

Body work in bay in progress.

Primed

Another weekend, another project....
    line locks and hidden brake lines. This was my first time bending up brake lines, and patience is key along with the correct tools.

Stripped the fenders off the car, along with the stock front brake lines.

Bent up replacement lines

Checked for leaks, tightened all connections, bled system of air and now ready for reassembly.
    www.slammered-inc.com

looks good! nice work
    -Jorge-

Comment

Bye Bye air conditioner lines I still have a/c just the lines are re-routed for more of a stealthy look.

Also made this oem track hood, I wanted to cut some vents into. My under hood temps even with all the coolant mods are hot, so the best bet is a vented hood. I did one side so far just to see how I like it. I think it came out good, and time to move on to the next side.

Widebody showed up... Damn those are some big boxes. I laid it all on the lawn to inspect for shipping damage.

A few with the panels hung, and not really fitted. All gaps and fit have not been worked on yet.

The day started with quarters that looked like this.

No turning back now

Pinched over and trimmed

My boy blue joined the party

another shot (I thought I took pics after it was welded up... oh well)

Metal tape was temp until tonight when I applied seam sealer. Here is the final clearanced quarter vs the stock.

www.slammered-inc.com

Comment

lol i should of waited..widebody is going to look bad ass with some wider wheels
        -Jorge-

Comment

omg man. what color is gonna be in the end?

this looks awesome. i love the double coolers in the front

Comment

Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
            lol i should of waited..widebody is going to look bad ass with some wider wheels
            Ya bro these wheels on it are just crappy ones to roll around when doing all the work.
            Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
            omg man. what color is gonna be in the end?
            this looks awesome. i love the double coolers in the front
            Thanks bro! I am doing a full color change but I am going make you wait on that one.... ahahha
            www.slammered-inc.com

Comment

Some test fitting

Some more fitting...

gluing area being prepped

Glued on quarter panel

An overall shot to show some of the progress.

Hopefully the weather is good on Monday so I can glue the other quarter on.
              www.slammered-inc.com

Comment

g35 is lookin great. thought about upgrading to 1 big ass intercooler instead of 2 smaller ones?

This domain name is for sale! Contact us now to acquire this great brand name.

something like that?
                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Damn....lookin good. def gonna be one sick G when its done. You still got those Kransons?
                  3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    g35 is lookin great. thought about upgrading to 1 big ass intercooler instead of 2 smaller ones?

This domain name is for sale! Contact us now to acquire this great brand name.

something like that?
                    I orginally was going to use the big greddy one, but I had these made instead they are 3 times as thick as the bigger ones
                    Originally posted by JawDropper View Post
                    Damn....lookin good. def gonna be one sick G when its done. You still got those Kransons?
                    Thanks bro, Kransons are gone.
                    www.slammered-inc.com

Comment

This is the sickest G35 build ever. This widebody is gunna be dope when its done. Can't wait to see what color it will be (I am gunna go out on a limb and say some form of green).
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

INSANE!!! I cant wait till you get your wheel fitment dialed in.

Comment

looks dope! Cant wait to see more updates
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

subscribed. looks like a promising project!

Comment

Damnnnnn
                              -Nick

Comment

Working...
                              X