No announcement yet.

WTB: 5x120 17" - E36 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staggered 17in Style 5's for 200k, which is a bit over priced, but they look to be in pretty good condition, and again, with tyres it wouldn't be too bad.

Comment

its k, he's already trolled everything.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Looks like I'm searching wrong, oops! Nice selection there Beware.

Comment

I have some 17x8 bbs rs2 5x120 et40 need refinishing. Posted them in the classifieds though so you've probably already seen them and aren't interested.

Comment

Don't know why I haven't been getting emails, but thanks heaps for the list Beware, they are nice and sorry just checking but thats without shipping? Well, I am now thinking of spacing out my m stocks till I get back from Ibiza later this year, so maybe it will work out. Oxer's ****** on me, I ain't perfect.

Thanks anthony--t yeah saw them, looking for more flush fitment wheels, ideally want to run no spacers so its legal-ish.
            slow build, fast cars

Comment

If you spent time reading the older threads in the aus forum, you would have found was to look for wheels overseas.... It is extremely lazy on your part to basically post a thread expecting everyone to find wheels for you.

Do what all of us do, find what you want for yourself, or look in the YJ find thread.

Not hating, just tired of lazy cunts.

Comment

Okay I understand, but I really did not want anyone looking for rims for me not saying that isn't appreciated Beware, I put this up to see if anyone had a set of rims they were selling. And now I know beware might part some time so I came out with a win.

'Not ******, just calling you a cunt'*. All jokes man, sorry to aggravate you. Now lets be on our ways. Peace. Love the stuff you do also.
                slow build, fast cars

Comment

It might have made a little more sense to throw a WTB post in the Aussie For Sale thread rather than starting your own dedicated thread. Happy to help, I've been in your position and O/S certainly gives you more choice, but it's risky and not everyone will send. Japan is easy, use a buying agent like Jesse Streeter, but it seems some sellers over there are catching on to their wheels being a little more sought after as prices have gone up a bit lately(from what I've seen), but there are certainly still plenty of bargains to be had.

Yes those prices I listed for those auctions are the starting bid prices, they could go higher, plus agent fees and shipping.

If you're not in a huge rush, then mid-next year might suit us both....see how things pan out.

Comment

<3

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nico View Post

They are wonderful rims!

Want!

PM'd
                        slow build, fast cars

Comment

I'm pretty that guy's in Germany. If you really want RF's, make me an offer I can't refuse....they are in mint, unsplit, original condition.

If you don't want the Futura's, let me know and I'll post them up for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Beware View Post
                            I'm pretty that guy's in Germany. If you really want RF's, make me an offer I can't refuse....they are in mint, unsplit, original condition.

If you don't want the Futura's, let me know and I'll post them up for sale.
                            PM'd

Build the Futuras for your 635
                            slow build, fast cars

Comment

Hey mate, link sends my to my ads.

NO MORE WHEELS FOR ME!!!

Bought nickos RF's

Thank you.
                              slow build, fast cars

Comment

Working...
                              X