Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: ROTIFORM SJC RACE 17x9 +12

sold!!!
    Last edited by yoshioka90; 03-28-2014, 10:52 PM.
    CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

This is a fucking steal. Wish I had an E36 right now dude, they would be mine.

Glws brother <3
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      This is a fucking steal. Wish I had an E36 right now dude, they would be mine.

Glws brother <3
      those offsets fit e28...do ittttt

Comment

thanks <3
        CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

bump! cleanest wheels EVAAAAA
          ryan_mcvicker

Comment

beautiful wheels, never realized they were only 9s

Comment

Damn wish you were on the east coast
              Ryan | flickr

Comment

PM'd
                91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

will trade for a sqaure set of RAYS TE37SL 18x9.5 +22. abnormal trade but doesnt hurt to try and ask.
                  CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

BUMPPPPPPPP
                    CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

I had a set of acs type1's sold them to a friend. But i'm buying his car with the wheels next week.
                      I would love to get my fingers on them, but I'm afraid of shipping cost. Could you check how much shipping is to Faroe Island?
                      Its the wheels that were on my e36, and e28. I have a refinishing thread for them, with some pictures. But they need some love now, curb rash and dull lips, and i was never 100% satisfied with paint.
                      I feel it would be a fair trade if i pay the shipping for both sets, to makeup for the difference in conditions. since your wheels are much nicer.
                      Anyways, if you figure out a shipping price, and its not to steep for me. We could figure something out.
                      Last edited by Zic; 11-15-2013, 03:07 PM.
                      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                        I had a set of acs type1's sold them to a friend. But i'm buying his car with the wheels next week.
                        I would love to get my fingers on them, but I'm afraid of shipping cost. Could you check how much shipping is to Faroe Island?
                        Its the wheels that were on my e36, and e28. I have a refinishing thread for them, with some pictures. But they need some love now, curb rash and dull lips, and i was never 100% satisfied with paint.
                        I feel it would be a fair trade if i pay the shipping for both sets, to makeup for the difference in conditions. since your wheels are much nicer.
                        Anyways, if you figure out a shipping price, and its not to steep for me. We could figure something out.
                        will do i will let you know asap.
                        CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

Were they redrilled with inserts? The lug bores look huge and the lugnuts dont look centered in them. Id trade for my RS's if these were wider in the rear, but I redrilled my car to 5x114.3 to get rid of the 5x120 BMW pattern
                          Instagram: instagram.com/dominant_engineering

http://www.dominanteng.bigcartel.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46382132@N00/

Comment

Originally posted by wht94lytng View Post
                            Were they redrilled with inserts? The lug bores look huge and the lugnuts dont look centered in them. Id trade for my RS's if these were wider in the rear, but I redrilled my car to 5x114.3 to get rid of the 5x120 BMW pattern
                            you have good eyes sir. i forgot they were re drilled. the faces obviously weren't new to begin with when i started to go for the rebuild on these. Jason has no real records on what was done to these faces because they have been literally rebuilt for multiple cars. But other than that the structure of the faces are in excellent condition nonetheless.

i you were thinking about having them widened i that can be arranged, can also get them redrilled for you you as well.
                            CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

Trade for my 16" rs? Ahaaa

Comment

Working...
                              X