FS: 2000 Toyota 4Runner in Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2000 Toyota 4Runner in Los Angeles

Hi guys. My 2000 model 4Runner is for sale. It's a 4x2 Auto with the factory Tow Pack.

One of the best 4Runners currently for sale. // 125,000 miles, asking price $4700.

* Serviced, well looked after, and mechanically faultless. Come and drive it to see for yourself.
    * Reason for sale - I'm going back to Australia and need to sell this car to fund my families' flight home.

* Just passed SMOG, ready to sell.
    * CLEAN Title and CLEAN Carfax to prove. No money owing on car.
    * No rust
    * Recent major service with receipts to prove.
    * New tyres 15k miles old. (falken road tyres with 60k mile guarantee, receipt provided)
    * Only ever run on 89+ ron fuel with receipts to prove.
    * Engine and transmission completely healthy, no fault codes.
    * Everything including AC works perfect
    * iPod cable connected to upgraded stereo.
    * Ideal tow rig. Factory Toyota Tow Pack currently on the car.
    * Also includes factory leather, climate control, moonroof, abs, central locking etc.

Also note:
    * Paint fade on hood and roof The hood and roof of the car are showing some paint fade (typical dark color LA car), and there are a couple of scratches on the rear quarter panels but should polish out.
    * Front bumper showing reasonable wear and tear (scratches).
    * The interior is in good condition, although missing a few trim pieces which are easy to find and a snap to replace.

If anyone's interested, please give me a call or text +213 three99 seven two 86. Also, i will take reasonable offers. Please text me.

Thanks yall

Charlie.

More Pics available here:

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
Working...
X