Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08' Audi RS4 Avus Silver/White Interior LI, NY

$39,500 OBO

2008 Audi RS4 Avus Silver/White Interior Premium Package (Rare and most beautiful color combo)

89K miles (used as daily and still climbing)

Car is located on LI, NY

This is hands down the best car I have ever owned or driven. Sadly the time has come and I am making a career change, will most likely be moving and not need the car anymore.

I purchased the car from Audi of Shrewsbury in Mass. I was able to get in contact with the original owner (one owner car prior to myself) and had a great talk with him. Retired doctor who commuted a lot to DC to visit his son. Car has all maintenance records and hasn't missed a beat. Body is flawless no dents with one tiny scratch on the driver side rear door (2 inches long very light may be able to even polish out). The interior is near mint. Only sign of wear is on the drivers outer bolster has slight wear.

Car just had the following done since I owned it:

- Carbon cleaning 3k miles ago
    - JHM intake manifold spacers 3k miles ago
    - All new fluids (Motul) 2k miles ago
    - New lower control arms from 034 Motorsports
    - New upper adjustable control arms from 034 Motorsports
    - New KWV3 coilovers (ride like a dream)
    - Fresh alignment -2 degrees of camber
    - Rotiform IND 19x10 all around with brand new Hankook Ventus V12 275/30 3k miles
    - Custom exhaust, mufflers deleted and straight piped (have full original exhaust)

STOCK WHEELS INCLUDED (No tires)

I’m sure most of you know the car and its specs but incase you don’t here is the basic run down.

420 HP, Same motor as a V8 R8
    Navigation
    Heated front and rear seats
    Revs to over 8k RPMS

Car is always getting looks and always getting compliments, young and old. I Know I will regret selling it as it took me a very long time to find this car and this color combo but times call for a change.

If interested please email me at mkivr32@yahoo.com Thank you

Interior pictures coming soon

Flickr

Why...........

I want one of these soooo badly. Good luck with the sale but i doubt you sell this here. post it on 6 speedonline.

Comment

GLWS man!!! Good seller guys, car is immaculate.

Comment

Working...
      X