X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stancity iOS app

Hey guys,

You might have heard of our Stancity app already:
    http://www.stancity.com (I hope admins won't consider this an advertisment? Let me know if the direct links are forbidden here).

I just wanted to ask what do you think of it? Can such application be really helpful for someone? We just wanted to make something useful for you and this is what we got after a year of work. Maybe you would have any suggestions on how we can improve it?

I do have several promo codes for free downloading, and I'm happy to give them to those who are interested, please, send me a private message if want to take a closer look at it.

Thanks!
    Last edited by uson1x; 10-23-2013, 12:24 PM.

This actually looks cool!
    '94 Nissan Altima GXE
    '00 Ford Mustang GT | Domestic-Bunny

I make music and gaming videos in Cali. @ktfright

youtube.com/ktfright | ktf.bandpage.com

Comment

looks awesome, I would totally buy it if you offered it for android.

Comment

Thanks, glad that you like it!

We are going to roll out a new iOS version very soon. As for the Andriod, it's not on a plan right now, but we are getting such requests from time to time, feel free to subscribe to our facebook/twitter, we will inform you if anything changes.

Comment

does it support like accurately rendering fenders for my car? can I find the measurements and put them in for more than just how far the lips are from the wheels?

IE the functionality im looking for is to see how much upward travel my wheels have before they hit and rub to see if i can pull off a setup and not rub through my tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
            does it support like accurately rendering fenders for my car? can I find the measurements and put them in for more than just how far the lips are from the wheels?

IE the functionality im looking for is to see how much upward travel my wheels have before they hit and rub to see if i can pull off a setup and not rub through my tires.
            this. I want meatier tires and i'd like to see how the fitment is to know how badly my front tires rub

Originally posted by High_5er
            Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Omnious View Post
              this. I want meatier tires and i'd like to see how the fitment is to know how badly my front tires rub
              Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post

Sort of. What you can do is to measure the distance from the bottom and top flange of your rim to the fender edge - input them into the app (as fender A and fender B) and get the estimated position of your fender. In the most cases (rims with JJ flange size) it's pretty precise. But I can't guarantee anything, so double check everything before making a purchase.

Also, as you know tires are stretching differently, so check tyrestretch photos (you can do this right inside the app) to see if the apps visualization is the same as on the real photo and make necessary corrections in mind if needed.

Sorry for a delayed response!

Comment

Working...
              X