X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so much fuck yes in here.

Comment

This thread...
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs"]M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload - YouTube[/ame]

@finalbossjosh

Comment

Tore the interior out.

Floors are 100% solid

So is the trunk

This will do fine till I go big motor

Comment

the fact you got your hands on a c110 makes me extremely jealous, I would do a lot to own one. Cannot wait for more updates!

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Bennett View Post
            the fact you got your hands on a c110 makes me extremely jealous, I would do a lot to own one. Cannot wait for more updates!
            i've got skii masks and a trailer....

Originally posted by High_5er
            Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

Took the glass out so I can get the car blasted and remove the rear window tint.

Comment

As good as flares look on them....

I feel like thats the route everyone goes down with these.... They have such unique body lines from factory, and a big part of me feels like the section cut out and flare added completely ruins the flow.

But in any case, still love the fact you're restoring it to its former glory and more! Keep up the good work.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Forget the rb swap, build up an l28 3.1 stroker!
                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfKkO_ECIi8"]ナベタストリートゼロヨン S30 350馬力 - YouTube[/ame]

The build seems promising though, flares or no flares it's still an old datsun 240k/skyline c110 thing.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                  @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

dream car...

flickr

Comment

Oxer, I feel like the wheel wells don't accept the wheels well without the fender flares. that's probably why everyone goes down that road. the body lines are so unique and amazing, but for stance purposes, its hard to make it look right

on another note, this reminds me a lot of a first generation celica

edit: rice4life I think the rb26 would be better than the I28. for one, its more of a classic swap, and two, it' s borrowing an engine from the same family that is still more than capable of of beastly power
                      Last edited by Omnious; 11-13-2013, 12:26 PM.

Originally posted by High_5er
                      Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

For now I'm doing L28 with triple webers for the nostaligic feel. Later on down the road when I'm ready for power I'll do an RB26 most likely

Comment

As for the flares I understand how the sock body line is amazing an ld I honestly love the way stock body C110's look slammed on some 13's or 14's but the look that I have fallen in love with is the slammed wide wheel look that's most people think is a new look but the Japanese have been doing it to these cars for a lot longer then what most people think. Like late 70's

Comment

I'm thoroughly intrigued.

Comment

Man I'm stoked for this build, can't find stuff like this in Indiana!

Comment

Originally posted by Omnious View Post
                                Oxer, I feel like the wheel wells don't accept the wheels well without the fender flares. that's probably why everyone goes down that road. the body lines are so unique and amazing, but for stance purposes, its hard to make it look right
                                For a car to have a nice stance, it doesnt have to have the widest wheels possible.

Originally posted by Topher88 View Post
                                As for the flares I understand how the sock body line is amazing an ld I honestly love the way stock body C110's look slammed on some 13's or 14's but the look that I have fallen in love with is the slammed wide wheel look that's most people think is a new look but the Japanese have been doing it to these cars for a lot longer then what most people think. Like late 70's
                                I know its not a new look, just seems like one majority of people go for. Still awesome regardless
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X