This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topher's C110 Kenmari

Some of you may have know me from my SR 510. It was an awesome build that I never dreamed of selling but low and behold I foolishly posted an add on CL and within a week I got an offer I couldn't refuse. Ever since laying eyes on my first Kenmari Skyline i always said "one day I will have one" and I'm sure a lot of you that personally know me can remember me saying that. Well now that I had money to burn I was ready to start seriously looking for a skyline. Luckily I have become good friends with some skyline owners over the last couple years that had some importing connections. After getting in touch with importers I figured I was going to have to wait a long time to get my hands on one of these beasts. Over the past month there have been a couple beater C110's that were up for sale in Australia but nothing that really captured my attention. Luckily From all of my connections I got in touch with someone that had one locally and with na couple days we came up with a price and a deal was made.

Yesterday my pops and me loaded up the trailer and we went on out way to pick it up. When I got there I was so excited at what I saw. Sure it's a little ruf around the edges but I could see past all that at the potential this rare beast has. One thing that I was ecstatic about is that the car is 100% compleat. It has all the trim and interior and comes with a brand new carpet kit. When I decided I wanted to get a skyline I knew I wanted to to a GTR replica. Lucky for me the PO already sourced 90% of the GTR stuff. The car came with GTR tail light rings, GTR grill, r200, skyline badges, GTR badges, fender mirors, 280zx struts and a slew of other upgrades. So far plans are to do L28 and triple webers and further down the line RB the bitch.

This is my blank canvas

I took pics of every part that came with the car so I'll post up more pics later. Oh and the interior is in great shape and te car comes with factory air

a few things that came with the car

interior is awesome

Last edited by Topher88; 11-06-2014, 06:20 PM.

Holy Fucking Moly.

Watching this.

Comment

Favorite Skyline.

I have no words for my envy.
      Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore
      Quitters never stance.

Comment

omg yes! please continue!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Seriously. Win. I am already imagining this properly sitting on wide rear tires and with a RB on the front . . .

Audi RS4PRA | VW Golf MKV GT-Y | Audi A1 SportBack

Comment

This gonna be so much win, please post alot of progress!

Comment

What did i just open? Following!

Comment

This is the start of something good i can tell! following
                build thread

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44777

Comment

Comment

i want to see it finished tomorrow, can't wait

Comment

Comment

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

I promised myself my post wasn't going to be about how jealous I am, but after that last picture with the Longchamps, that's exactly what it's going to be about.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

ugh this can only get more awesome.

Comment

16's on a kenamri....... Hmmmmmmm Keen to see how this goes. Must be going with the over fenders. I am excite!

Comment

Originally posted by Thom View Post
                              16's on a kenamri....... Hmmmmmmm Keen to see how this goes. Must be going with the over fenders. I am excite!
                              They are 15's my friend. IMO 15's are the largest I would go on pretty much any classic Datsun/ Nissan

Comment

Working...
                              X