No announcement yet.

e36 skid plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be better if your pan was steel, thats gonna still break your pan if you hit, yeah scraping over is fine, but slamming is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by WHOSHAUNQ View Post
      it would be better if your pan was steel, thats gonna still break your pan if you hit, yeah scraping over is fine, but slamming is bad.
      Absolutely dude. Gonna fabricate a steel jawn eventually. Just threw this on to protect from rocks/debris.

nhoJyauQ/John Quay

E36 Vert Build

Instagram @nhojyauq

Comment

I lied.....my car does have an actual skid plate. just didnt know what an Xbrace looked like lmao.
        dented like hell, from a 2x4 going under there.....my plate has under an inch of clearance, lol
        Last edited by brandyn; 06-28-2012, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nhojyauq View Post
          Absolutely dude. Gonna fabricate a steel jawn eventually. Just threw this on to protect from rocks/debris.
          was just gonna say that that "plate" does nothing but maybe act as a splash guard, but you got your head on straight
          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
          Got Drop??

Comment

Originally posted by nhojyauq View Post

mine has saved me several times...
            mine cracked my pan

Comment

x brace is pretty worthless... i dented that shit so hard it cracked my pan for the second time. raised my car right after all of that bs of nonestop scraping and hitting reflectors etc. its fun while it lasted but it does get tiring.
              CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by yoshioka90 View Post
                x brace is pretty worthless... i dented that shit so hard it cracked my pan for the second time. raised my car right after all of that bs of nonestop scraping and hitting reflectors etc. its fun while it lasted but it does get tiring.
                it gets so tiring haha. gonna grow grey hair by the age of 22 from all the stress from driving low.

nhoJyauQ/John Quay

E36 Vert Build

Instagram @nhojyauq

Comment

this thread is full of lies.
                  CLIQVE
                  instagram: @wesrockstar
                  back to the future fitment

Comment

Automobile

i want the latest designs of the kids plate. rafting in Australia
                    2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

Comment

Working...
                    X