• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Nissan SR20DET Notchtop S14/15 Tacoma, WA PNW. Need s52 turbo parts

FS/FT: Nissan SR20DET Notchtop S14/15 Tacoma, WA PNW
    Asking $2200BO make offers. Looking for turbo bmw s52 parts

Email: ZekeRayment@gmail.com Text: 253686 ZeroNineFourTwo

I have for sale an SR20DET from an s14/15. Ran great when pulled. It was in a buddys car who ended up totaling the car. The crank shaft was never in contact with anything. The waterpump/fan took most of the hit. It supposedly had around 70k on it. Bone stock except for a megan racing downpipe. It comes with the stock harness, transmission and ecu. The harness needs to be inspected, It looks thrown together and slightly melted in one spot. Pictures of Damage below. I am looking to turbo my bmw s52. Looking for a turbo, manifold, and blow through maf tune.

Slightly cooked, Must have been like this. Whoever built this car cut a few corners.

Hack job harness. I would personally replace it. I cant even tell what is supposed to be
    connected to the chassis.

This should be the stock T28 turbo

Oil pan took a small blow, it is leaking from the seal. I would replace that as well.

Thanks for looking guys!
    Last edited by ZekeTheSneak; 10-21-2013, 06:18 PM.

Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
    [i]I love dressing up!

But no really, I like to look distinguished when I step out of the car. People are like, "wonder what he does for living."
    I just reply, "your daughter, sir."

Massimo: You like the stance cars don't you?

bump $2200

Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
    [i]I love dressing up!

But no really, I like to look distinguished when I step out of the car. People are like, "wonder what he does for living."
    I just reply, "your daughter, sir."

Massimo: You like the stance cars don't you?

Comment

Working...
    X