"Accord"ing to Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Accord"ing to Plan

Hey everyone, my name is Evan and I decided I should make an introduction thread after browsing this forum for quite some time.

My car is no where near on the level that most of the builds on here. Fantastic set-ups all around. But here she is: My 99' Accord Coupe V6

Get ready for a sentimental story, lol

When I picked her up she was not in the best of condition. Paint/clearcoat were failing, pulleys were going out, and it needed a fuel pump. I got it home, replaced the parts that needed it, and just drove it for about a year.

First pictures:

But my friends slowly started getting me into my car. To be honest, I was not a fan of this car. I just wanted to paint it and sell it, and buy a manual 350Z. (The Accord is an auto). But my friend with a Eagle Talon really told me to buy a "HellaStock" sticker. I did, and then the modifying began lol. After that, I got fogs for the car and then it came time to paint it.

Here is the before paint pictures:

There are more before paint pictures, but I won't overload this thread with those.

After I got it back, I fell in love with it. So I started out with many little things like window visors, drop in filters, etc... and blew a lot of my money on that. Then I got coils, wheels, a lip and a couple of other things. This is her now:

Much better than before. A couple of things have been added since these, but not much more. Unforunately, this is as low as the Tein's go, so I am waiting for money to stockpile for better springs so I can get a much better drop. I've still got plans for this.

A more updated page on what I have done can be found here:
    http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=43420

Sorry for the long intro, let me know what you think.
    Last edited by puzzlemaster94; 10-12-2013, 11:33 PM.
    My Accord Build

Instagram: @puzzlemaster94

Good start,needs more low and wheels. Looking forward to seeing this build. Welcome

Comment

Looks alot better. Good start.

Comment

Nice clean start man seems you are heading in the right direction.
        Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
        and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
        S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Good start

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
          X