!!! SSR SP1 STOLEN !!! 10/1/13 - Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!! SSR SP1 STOLEN !!! 10/1/13 - Texas

Not my set, but a fellow member from G35Driver had them stolen.

Help find these bastards.

G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 - SSR SP1 Professors STOLEN 10/01/13 ***PLEASE READ*** - What's up guys. Woke up to my car sitting on jacks. They took my SSR SP1 wheels. 20x9.5 fronts and 20x10.5 rears +5 offset all around. This happened in northwest Houston/Champions area. I had locks but I guess they came prepared. If...

"What's up guys. Woke up to my car sitting on jacks. They took my SSR SP1 wheels. 20x9.5 fronts and 20x10.5 rears +5 offset all around. This happened in northwest Houston/Champions area. I had locks but I guess they came prepared. If anyone sees or hears of these wheels please contact me at (281) 818 7049. My name is Chris. I already filed a report. Please spread the word on other forums and check places like eBay and Craigslist.

The insurance will only compensate me wit new stock wheels and tires. Well we all know those are actually worth a good chunk of change. Thing is .. the insurance cant make out a check to just me. They are giving me the option to find a shop to order the wheels for me and make out the check to them. So if anyone knows a shop that could work wit me please hit me up. I have stock rays so i have no need for another set.

***PLEASE COPY AND PASTE or COPY LINK on the other forums to spread the word. This will help me out so much. Thank you for all your help. We will catch those No Lifers.

Thank you guys."

Y'all know me, still the same OG.

wow, fuck thieves man. at least when he does find his wheels, he'll get 4 car jacks out of it

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Ugh, pieces of shit. BOL, my eyes are peeled on the so cal FS sections.

Word of the wise to those who browse CL. If you ever see the ad for this or any possible stolen merchandise, copy the ad to word/excel and save a record for it. Scumbags have been known to post up stolen merchandise for cheap and then pull the ad once the first call comes in.

Not to mention, you should try to save records of everything you buy off a third party. The world is full of low-lives who steal from others who work hard for their possessions.

FUCK THIEVES.

Comment

houston? figures man that sucks, atleast they didn't put it on bricks on drop it on the ground. I'll put up a watch on austin and sa craigslist, my phone will notify me if someone tries to sell some ssrs, maybe I can even set up a meet to see em and do detective shit

EDIT: dont see em now, I put in DFW for the search too
        Last edited by Stupid Kid; 10-03-2013, 07:58 PM.

Comment

^ Another member on G35Driver actually had his wheels stolen not too long ago.

After enough people were searching, it eventually ended well since someone found a G35 for sale on craigslist that looked like it had the stolen wheels on it. So the guy who it was stolen off of checked out the car under the guise of an interested buyer to confirm it was his, and they were. And it got pretty entertaining.
          Y'all know me, still the same OG.

Comment

From looking at where/how the car sits I think it was a neighbor of the person that took them. Some one who knows the movement of people in the area and had looked at the car a lot before doing the crime.
            Last edited by 125 Over; 10-03-2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 125 Over View Post
              From looking at where/how the car sits I think it was a neighbor of the person that took them. Some one who knows the movement of people in the area and had looked at the car a lot before doing the crime.
              ^^^^^ I agree! I would bet dollars to donuts that it had something to do with someone there at the complex. Someone who knew your schedules, which unit was yours, etc........ ^^^^^
              sigpic

Comment

Need a tilt and knock sensor.

Also the insurance company should give him the money not that bullshit they're trying to pull.
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

fuckin thieves! how do the states where you guys live treat car thieves? there was a case here in Boston a couple years ago where neighbors were complaining about a thieves in the area. police didnt do a damn thing until one night, the thieves broke into the wrong person's car. the owner saw them and followed them. as they were about to walk into their house with the stolen loot, they got shot about 13 times in the back....needless to say the thievery stopped in the neighborhood.

sorry for your loss man. hope you find your wheels.

Comment

I was reading about this earlier on driver. Sucks man. Hope they find the f*&kers that did this
                    stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Working...
                    X