No announcement yet.

1990 UK Vauxhall Nova SR20DET Space Framed Trackcar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So glad I stumbled on this. Now in for updates!!
    Hipstagram tberardinucci

Comment

• No Nova updates unfortunately, just not had the free time. My fiancé moved to the UK from Chicago in June so lots happening pre and post the move!

Here's some pics of the finished M3 to hopefully tie you over...

Last edited by The Simps; 06-17-2019, 06:04 AM.

Comment

• You build just like I do Lolz. Just read thru the whole thing, in for more updates
        conversion syndicate*

4g63 swapped Hilux: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=75423

ig: makercruuz

Comment

• Very nice

Audi RS4PRA | VW Golf MKV GT-Y | Audi A1 SportBack

Comment

• Just spent the morning fixing the photo bucket stealing of all the pics, all if not most should now work. Hoping it's going to give me the inspiration to find the time to work on it again soon.

Sorry for the lack of update

Comment

• Originally posted by The Simps View Post
              Just spent the morning fixing the photo bucket stealing of all the pics, all if not most should now work. Hoping it's going to give me the inspiration to find the time to work on it again soon.

Please bring it back! I need more of this!
              Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
                Please bring it back! I need more of this!
                It actually got pushed away into the corner this weekend. The donor S14 is now worth 3-4x what I originally paid for it and selling it makes so much more sense right now, so I'm focused on getting that put back together. The proceeds will fund the respray on the M3 (with the tandem kit I just bought for it) and new wheels. I then would like to v10 the M3 which means the M3 engine can then go into the nova... thats what I'm thinking anyway!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Simps View Post
                  Just spent the morning fixing the photo bucket stealing of all the pics, all if not most should now work. Hoping it's going to give me the inspiration to find the time to work on it again soon.

You can add "~original" behind every .jpeg in the links. That way they should work again. That's how I'm fixing mine!
                  Lucas
                  Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                  Originally posted by LCG
                  High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                    You can add "~original" behind every .jpeg in the links. That way they should work again. That's how I'm fixing mine!
                    Yeah, saw that on another forum and is exactly what I did!

Comment

• Oh man I remember seeing this thread a couple of years ago and thinking you were crazy! I would love to see some progress on the nova. You have a lot of time and amazing work put into it.

The M3 looks great btw.
                      http://cdn.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17224

Comment

• Project is still alive! It's now at home so there's hopefully more chance of getting time to work on it, which has happened but I've been distracted with doing some maintenance work on the M3 and then with a new purchase to replace my daily. It's also intended to replace the M3 too but I'm going to try and keep them both as long as I can!

But the Neva work that has happened so far...

I want to get it on the spit so I decided to lop the back end off as it was a) in the way and b) I just wasn't happy with it anyway! I've had some weld in threaded inserts made to go in some tube ends. Next step is to get those in and brackets made from there to the spit ends.

Hopefully some little updates will happen over the summer!

I have also hopefully fixed most of the broken picture links in this thread.

Comment

• So some progress this week which will hopefully continue! Rear bungs now in place and rear part of the spit welded and bolted in the place. The bungs will also act as a mounting point for the rear end structure of the car. Where the back currently is is where the rear screen ends, so can fit in a hatch or saloon body at this point. Fairly happy with the welding considering it has been literally years since I even tacked anything!

On another note, anyone know of any free image hosting sites? Photobucket has the annoying image tags on now grrr....

Comment

• This is amazing! Subbed years ago and so glad there's progress again!

Originally posted by The Simps View Post
                            On another note, anyone know of any free image hosting sites? Photobucket has the annoying image tags on now grrr....
                            Image sharing wise, I use Imgur… Seems to work on my thread

Comment

• Very nice !

Comment

• Thanks fellas!

Comment

Working...
                                X