Air Hatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerrychoochoo View Post
    I miss your Saturn. )= But all good things must come to an end. Why'd you sell it btw?
    Sold it as it had a multitude of problems, and nowhere to really go with it mod wise. I didn't have much else in mind for it and had reached the end of what I figured I could've done to it. Wanted something with a better aftermarket support, and regular looking headlights
    Originally posted by rice4life View Post
    I miss your saturn too

Civic looks so good. Real subtle, I like it.
    Thanks sir, I keep thinking that someday I will get a saturn wagon
    Originally posted by DeltaAlpha9 View Post
    Haha well I was a temporary Calgarian for a couple years while I went to SAIT, but got the job I was looking for back home. It doesn't look like it would take much camber to get the rear tires tucked, maybe -2 or -3 degrees.
    I've ordered a camber kit for the back so hopefully within a week or two it'll tuck, probably still rent a fender roller just to make sure I have extra clearance however.
    Originally posted by double_oh_9 View Post
    Many sex, very want. i forgot how good these cars can look after the local "jdm scene kids" ruined them for me
    The do seen pretty upset whenever you do something "anti race friendly" to the honda racecors

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
    Dude I absolutely love this thing. If you don't mind me asking, can you inform me on how much the air as a whole ended up costing you? Shoot me a PM if you want, I'm very interested actually. Keep it up, those wheels are doing it.
    Thank you sir. Absolutely, pm sent
    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
      Thank you sir. Absolutely, pm sent
      Thanks for being willing to share, you aren't an 'elite stance god' who is the only one allowed to know how to do things right the first time.

Comment

Thanks for being willing to share, you aren't an 'elite stance god' who is the only one allowed to know how to do things right the first time.
        not a problem my friend.

welp, I finally fixed my beyond annoying exhaust rattle. Honda thought it would be a brilliant idea to attach sections of the heat shield directly to the exhaust pipe so I tore it out and replaced it with header wrap

didn't get any other pics of it, meh.

And finally rolled the fenders. Didnt even hardly pull them and now the wheel sneaks right by. tire rubs a tiny tiny bit so ill still need to install a camber kit for a little adjustment.

also, check out that badass overspray from the previous owner

with some custom made LCA's I don't think its unreasonable to try and make it tuck rim, that'll hopefully come later though

and at its new height I figured it was ready for the S/W decal

thanks for checking out this dirty ghetto shitbox

Comment

yesssss <333
          [IMG]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5441/17191163096_12105eed9a_o.jpg[/IMG]
          instagram: [URL"http://instagram.com/jonnysachs"] jonnysachs [/URL]
          Tumblr: [URL"http://fr3dfr3dburg3r1.tumblr.com/"]FR3DFR3DBURG3R1[/URL]
          Build: [URL"http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49839"] The civic that can always go lower [/URL]

Comment

I REALLY want people to ask you why your plate is bent up like that when you're at a red light or something, then you just hit the switches and get the bitches and their eyes explode out of their heads and their girlfriends just fall over onto your hood and dragons appear and shit.

Comment

wheels are def cool! Havent seen em on an ek before
              Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

Originally posted by fr3dfr3dburg3r1 View Post
                yesssss <333

Thanks mang!
                I REALLY want people to ask you why your plate is bent up like that when you're at a red light or something, then you just hit the switches and get the bitches and their eyes explode out of their heads and their girlfriends just fall over onto your hood and dragons appear and shit.

Thanks man!
                Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
                wheels are def cool! Havent seen em on an ek before
                Thanks! Wish I had the caps and find for them

Comment

LOVE your wheels!!
                  Instagram: tannnn_t

Comment

Originally posted by Tanel View Post
                    LOVE your wheels!!
                    Thanks man!

So tiny update, meh. Traded my kinda ugly seeker v2 replica for a spoon(?) replica

Didn't like how it sat perfectly flat like the rest of the roof so I added rubber bottoms for a chair to lift the back.

And in the gap I threw in some led lights pointing down at
                    The glass for a 3rd brake light. When it's off you can't see it at all.

And, I've decided the car will be running a d16y8 motor, but carbureted. why? Because carbs are fucking cool ok. Ended up picking up a shot d15b2 head with the manifold and carb I needed. Should be badass.

Till next time gents

Comment

• Awesome=)
                      95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Liking the way she's sitting now!

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl View Post
                          Awesome=)
                          Thanks!
                          Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                          Liking the way she's sitting now!
                          Definitely much better then stock height! ^these are the guys you wanna talk to when looking at air ride components, nothing but good customer service.

Comment

• Man, nice custom touches, liking the ingenuity for some of the lighting mods.
                            "The Merc" (1999 Mercury Grand Marquis LS)

Done: FBSS Air Ride, PI Dual Exhaust, LED Gauge Back Light, LED Interior Lamps, Custom Gauge Overlays, Infinity/Alpine Sound, 20% Tint, Sanden EDC, 18" Magnaflow muffs and 3" tips.

Future: 3.55:1 with Trac-Loc, More Lows (Commence to Cutting), Wheel spacers for better fitment, Possibly New Wheels.

Comment

• Carbed and air ride, sounds badass.
                              The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                              Originally posted by Dubway5887
                              I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

• hey where abount in alberta are you located i wanna see this thing

Comment

Working...
                                X