Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously?! There's no H2O 2013 thread yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously?! There's no H2O 2013 thread yet?

What is everyone asleep this year? Where's the excitement, the last minute builds, the caravans? Its a week away people! Surely I'm not the only one excited about this.

I'm flying in to Newark Thursday morning and getting picked up by my Rhode Island people on their way down, so I've got 3.5 days to see as many of you as possible. Who else is coming and where are you coming from?

Also, post up any meets you know of in here so we know what's going on when. I'll start with

-Air Affair presented by Lowly Gentlemen, Friday night at 6 at the 45th street taphouse
    -Scraped Crusaders e30/early BMW meet, Saturday at 3 at roses

I was going to go this year, but I'm broke as fuck after my swap.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Don't be a bitch, it's only a few hours away from you. Hitch a ride with someone if you don't want to spend $100 on gas and sleep on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
        Don't be a bitch, it's only a few hours away from you. Hitch a ride with someone if you don't want to spend $100 on gas and sleep on the floor.
        Its about 7 hours one way actually.
        And I'm too fucking old to be sleeping on goddamn floors.

Comment

Like I said, a few hours

Aren't you in CT? It used to be 6.5 hours for me from RI

Comment

Like I said, a few hours

Aren't you in CT? It used to be 6.5 hours for me from RI
            CT boarding on MA. Mapquest says like 6.2 hours, but with stops, NY traffic, etc. I figure it'd be like 7.
            Last edited by Dudermagee; 09-21-2013, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I'm flying for 11 hours each way on redeyes, trumped.

Comment

I'm flying for 11 hours each way on redeyes, trumped.
                You probably know alot of people who are actually going.
                Everyone I know is skipping it this year, or at least last I checked they were.

Comment

H2o is about making new friends though. A lot of the people I've met there in the past aren't going this year, but that doesn't mean it won't be a good time still. It's pretty much impossible to have a bad time at h2o actually.

Comment

H2o is about making new friends though. A lot of the people I've met there in the past aren't going this year, but that doesn't mean it won't be a good time still. It's pretty much impossible to have a bad time at h2o actually.
                    Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my screen name, So can I sleep on your floor, maybe?

Comment

We do have floor space actually... And have we actually met in person yet?

Comment

I'll be driving down Wednesday from Pittsburgh, driving home Sunday (skipping the show). Car still looks exactly as it does in my signature. If you see it, say hello.

Comment

Here's my schedule. Hope to see a lot of people at the Governors Club meet this year. And I'd love to meet some of you. Won't be hard to find, I'll be the only bagged Saturn.

IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

damn! i've never been to H20....wanted to go this year, but no can do. gotta work that weekend. bummer.

Comment

Leaving from Indiana Wednesday morning and driving home Monday morning. 12.5-14hours each way, depending which map I look at.

Comment

Working...
                              X