No announcement yet.

That guy with the green garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truly awesome! Great motivation to have a proper built car and garage.
    025garage

Comment

so sick good job.
      "Chop it and Drop it"
      insta---> @Tanis_j

Comment

This really makes me dread walking in to my garage. Amazing job, and great tool selection.

You might hold a world record for C clamps and vise grips.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

My jaw literally dropped. Absolute perfection in that garage and the Porsche. Bravo sir. Bravo.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

Speechless
            Follow on IG
            amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
            Vintage AME Wheels
            RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
            W115 & W123

Comment

I've been lusting after your garage and your car ever since I saw it featured on build-threads.com a long time ago! You've done wonderful work!

Welcome aboard!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

I remember watching this video a while back. Your garage was my inspiration to finish mine. <3 it and the car.

Comment

One day when I am a more fortunate man, I will pay you whatever you like to build me a garage. Top-notch engineering at its finest.

Comment

I've seen this video many times, amazing garage and beautiful 911!
                    BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                    Merc 190E - Sold
                    BMW 635CSi - Project
                    Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                    Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

Jack,

Question for ya. Where did you get that lift? Your thread has motivated me to start reworking my garage and I was looking for an option for a lift and yours seems to fit the bill.

Comment

Absolutely love the car! definitely inspiration for my 72 wide body, Keep it up!
                        IG: Dimitriantoniou
                        1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
                        1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

Love the garage and the car even more. Welcome!
                          Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                          Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

Is this the garage that was featured in popular mechanics or something like that?

Comment

Awesome garage and car!! I remember running into this video a month or so ago and showed my dad the video and all of the pictures. Got him so stoked! Haha, I wish I had that garage reaaalllyy bad.

Comment

Literally everything you need in a garage including the Porsche. Truly inspirational, the idea of it all being recycled is awesome. I can't recall where I've seen this video/car before....

"If you can't find the right tool in this garage, you don't belong near a car" - Sorry I had do it.
                                Last edited by Hella_RICH; 09-10-2013, 08:17 PM.
                                [Cut. Weld. Scrape. = Bagged e30 Build Thread]

[Instagram: Ritchie_30]

Comment

Working...
                                X