No announcement yet.

Dat tt doe. Where My TT sits today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I just put the afco springs in and added a lot of camber. It lowered it a lot. I mean a lot. Wasn't expecting that much of a change haha. Now it has reverse rake and the rear rubs when just driving down the road. I need to get an alignment asap and dial in the front.

Here is a crappy phone picture.

Comment

car looks good but the wheels should def have more lip

The BDC GARAGE / Audi Q5 STLTHPRJKT / Audi A4 APR stg3+ / Porsche 964 C4 airride / Aircooled Dpt
      www.bdcfamilia.com | facebook.com/bdcfamilia | @BDCFAMILIA (Instagram)

Comment

Originally posted by mikebagel View Post
        car looks good but the wheels should def have more lip
        I completely agree. Once I get all of the kinks worked out with the new ride hight I'm going to look into getting some new barrels and lips for at least the rear wheels.

Comment

Nice TT you got there! I like the wheels but im not sure about the polished faces against the body color.

The rears are fitted well, fronts need to come down a bit.
          slamburglars.com

Comment

IMO some smaller tires would set it off, but awesome car nevertheless

Comment

Originally posted by G535 View Post
              Nice TT you got there! I like the wheels but im not sure about the polished faces against the body color.

The rears are fitted well, fronts need to come down a bit.
              Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
              IMO some smaller tires would set it off, but awesome car nevertheless
              Thanks guys! I am going to stick with the wheels. I like them too much. Plus I just bought bigger lips for the rear. They are going from 8.5s to 10s.

I should really start a build thread, but oh well.

Couldn't stand the rubbing from the new springs so I chucked those.

And this just came in to replace the coilovers. Going in this weekend.

Comment

Hmmmm okay, I'm interested how this will turn out!

Comment

More low acquired.

Time to rebuild my Carlssons with the new lips and get them back on.

The TT

IMG_0488

Comment

Working...
                  X