The BBS RC 090/BMW Style 5 wheels thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ViktorSwe View Post
    Its a shame thoose cost moore then a fresh set of 17x9 Rc rims...
    Got my "rs" waffles in plastic for 15 euro...
    same here i payed 400 for my rc090s on the above picture and 30$ for my plastic caps..everyone kept sending me the link for these metals ones..but for the cost ill live with the plastic ones..

Comment

• hey guys,
      anybody in here ever had the rc040 (7.5et41) and rc090 (8.0et20) centers compared to each other? or having them lying around and can put them next to each other on the hub to make a picture? I wanna do a 3pcs conversion and I'm curious if there are differences.

Comment

• Can anybody tell me the centre / face diameter size of a RC040 please?

Comment

• Hi there, I'm working on refinishing some bolts, hoping someone has a source they can give me for a place I can send them all into for nickel plating. Thank guys.

Comment

• My E32 750i on RC035 and RC039.

https://www.behance.net/Oliver_Kossatz

Comment

• Hi, all i recently purchased some hex caps i was wondering which center caps would go with these thanks.

Comment

• Anybody got a nice tip on how to polish the beds between the screws? I don't want to take them apart again, there must be another way.
                https://www.behance.net/Oliver_Kossatz

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Refinishing style 5

http://https://www.flickr.com/photos...ream/lightbox/

Currently refinishing a set! Painting the bolts to match my e28. Great, rewarding project.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I am new here. Sorry to revive an old thread; however, I am trying to identify what type of wheels I have on my 2004 BMW M3. I know they are BBS RC090 and say 8Jx17H2 lS20 and 1 093 531. I also know the hub bore is 74.1mm. What I don't understand is why/how they have 225/45/18 on the front and 255/40/18 on the rear? Also, all of the valve stems are on the inside of the wheel (super annoying). Are they 17in wheels or 18in wheels? I am so confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: I just measured them and the diameter measures 18in. Does that mean they are stepped to 18in (since the logo shows 8Jx17H2)? I also tried measure the width (which is hard with the tire on) and it seems like 8 - 8.5 in. I also tried measuring the offset through the backspace (5.75in) and I got 32mm offset. Has anyone ever heard of an RC090 18in in 32mm offset?
                      Last edited by shortair44; 12-07-2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Someone built custom 18" wheels using style 5 faces. They are most likely 3 piece.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo View Post
                          Someone built custom 18" wheels using style 5 faces. They are most likely 3 piece.
                          Thanks for the reply!!! I am pretty sure these were custom made by the previous owner. I found a 17in to 18in step kit from Blackforest Industries and that was like $530 per wheel. They are in great shape but I'm thinking of upgrading to a different set of wheels so I think I am going to sell them or trade them. I was curious what these would be worth. Normal style 5 pricing or more since they are custom 18in. A few others suggested around $1500+ (possibly up to $2000 for 3-piece) since they are 18in.

Here is a link to the Blackforest Kit: https://blackforestindustries.com/pr...onversion-kit#

Comment

• The asking price should be in the 2k range.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• computer security

Hulu is without any doubt the most preferred streaming service that provides you critically acclaimed and award-winning content. To enjoy the services of this streaming app, Hulu Activate your account in multiple devices in the following manner.

Hulu Login is your key to access the US’s most preferred streaming service. Because of mind-blowing and unmatched TV shows, videos and movies, the streaming service portal are engaging more and more people in it. If you too wish to enroll for this service, Start the process of Hulu Login in the following manner.

Garmin GPS Update - Garmin is a multinational technology company that designs world-class navigation devices to enhance its customer’s experience. It offers innovative GPS technology to a diverse market including Marine, Fitness, Aviation, as well as Tracking.

Garmin Express is a software that manages your Garmin navigation and fitness devices. It is necessary to install this application to update your Garmin GPS devices. Garmin GPS Update

Norton is an antivirus software that defends your system against online threats. After completing the norton login - and account creation process you can access various services and products delivered by Norton.

Bitdefender Central is a web stage where clients can without much of a stretch make a Bitdefender account. It helps clients in dealing with their different Bitdefender products and administrations on various gadgets from one single record. In the wake of marking into your record, you can purchase new products, enact your item, see your request history, most recent offers and access your bought products.

Mcafee Reinstall - If your McAfee software is not working properly on your system or there is some technical problem, then re-installing the software might solve the issue. But before reinstalling, you need to uninstall it from the Control Panel.

office login - Office account is a portal for managing your subscription online. Using your account you can perform several other functions too such as downloading the setup application, get the complete information about your purchased subscription, and much more.

Turbotax is an American tax preparation software that will guide you to urge your taxes wiped out the proper way. For using various features of Turbotax, you've got to travel through the method of the Turbotax sign in.

Comment

Working...
                              X