BWS Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWS Coilovers

Hey Fellas....About to place my order of a set of these coilovers first thing tuesday but does anyone have experience on actually buying these? Like through there site, over the phone, paypal?

someone from bws should chime in soon.
    CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

They're great dudes, they'll chime in on this thread eventually but I'd definitely recommend them.

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
      my tumblr.
      What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

Hit up Jaze or SeanDub

Jaze@broadwaystaticsuspension.com

Sean@broadwaystaticsuspension.com
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

Or me.

kielan@broadwaystaticsuspension.com
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah Kielan also!

He's super helpful and available all the time.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

Thanks M8's! Once I get them In my hands ill def post pics!

Comment

No problem man, enjoy!
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Let me just say i got mine in 13 days! Got them installed the other day and when i pulled off for a test drive i couldnt effin believe how good they felt Lol. Thumbs up to BWS! Im Curious to what other BWS setups are running on the damping? I turned mine to about 6 clicks to start out bc i didnt want to keep it on full soft. Pics coming soon dont wory peeps....

Comment

I can say the customer service I recieved when ordering BWS coilovers for my S12 (see sig) was the best service I've ever recieved for any car part I've ever bought.

The S12 does not have a direct coilover option and I had to mix and match parts/ order parts from another american company for the rear while incorporating S13 coilovers from BWS. The BWS fella's got these parts from Day Motorsports for the rear and sent them with the coils supplied by them. Everything was custom to how I wanted and their knowledge was excellent as we discussed the options. All parts were checked and valved correctly together and were the best and lowest ride I've experienced so far. No change in quality at any height, even 1-2mm rail to ground clearance.

Comment

I ordered a set of these in august, they took like 2 weeks to get here and I couldn't be happier with them. Super smooth transaction, they are very easy to get in contact with if you have questions, and the coilovers themselves are fantastic! I definitely recommend them

Instagram: @andrewgcross

Comment

I sooo can't make up my mind between BWS or BC for my e39.. I hear great reviews about both..

Comment

Dont mean to thread jack but how long does it take to get the bws coils? Ive ordered mine 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received anything nor any replies from email :/

Comment

Originally posted by edmjerrye36 View Post
                            Dont mean to thread jack but how long does it take to get the bws coils? Ive ordered mine 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received anything nor any replies from email :/

They should get to you soon. Mine came in like 3 weeks. Contact them on Facebook! It'll be well worth the wait man

Instagram: @andrewgcross

Comment

Cool thanks ill try reaching them on facebook later tonight if I dont get anything in today.

Comment

Working...
                              X