Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WellBilt Kustoms Custom Fabrication Grand Opening Car Meet (Orange County California)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WellBilt Kustoms Custom Fabrication Grand Opening Car Meet (Orange County California)

I recently got a second job at a new shop owned by some of the greatest auto fabricators I've ever met. The shop serves drift, stance, and rat rods exclusively and can do anything from a custom roll bar to a complete custom chassis, with suspension components and everything in between. Anyways, since they moved to a new location they are hosting an open house and I figured I'd invite everyone from the Stance l Works forums to come out. Enjoy some dope cars with a wider variety of builds then you'd normally see, check out their work, hang out, and MAYBE do some business.

Join us the Sunday after AutoGallery in Buena Park on Stanton just off of Beach and Orangethorpe. Click the image below to be linked to the Facebook event page. In the mean time if anyone in SoCal wants any custom fab or parts done. Hit up their Facebook page... I admin it. I'll be glad to hook up the forum homies with discounts on fun shenanigans.

03' Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
Working...
X