No announcement yet.

Slammed Jeep Patriot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you reqested in October, but here's a quick PS of the Avant Gardes you wanted. I think they'd look killer

Comment

cheers, looks sick.
      I have removed all of the green, now on the search for a set of wheels.,

Comment

this is awesome, and even better, your from perth too

Comment

Huh, would you look at that. I can honestly say that I never imagined a lowered Patriot before stumbling across this thread. Pics with the green gone?

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

Originally posted by willis6057 View Post
            I have taken the beads out and put them into my old school merc project. lol. The ROH's are just sitting in my garage, there 5x120.65
            What are you doing with them?

Comment

No new photos of it without the green (rims are still green though) looks much cleaner now too, as for the ROH's, i sold then to some guy, hes putting them onto his Torana.

Comment

Willis, I'm trying to lower mine too. A guys telling me h&r springs can drop it 1.5" and once they settle should come down a bit more. I wanted to drop 2.5-3" tho. Did u try springs before u used the coilovers

Comment

i had reset springs which lowered it 2.5-3 inch. i have my old strut and spring setup sitting in my garage. that would be your best bet, them H&R? springs wont get you as low as you want, i'm also running adjustable rear control arms in the rear.

Comment

I think that the square light setup from the commander would make it look so much more upscale like a mini landrover.

Glad you got rid of the green, can't wait to see the new wheels.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

How did it ride with the reset springs tho? If in sitting on 22" it may be low enough with the h&r? Cause that will give me a little less gap to close in comparison to the 20" tho right? Are u gonna sell the old gear?

Comment

Bit of an update:
                        - Removed all the green.
                        - Started doing some work to the engine bay.
                        - NEW WHEELS! there Work Gnesis GS1, sit flush front and rear with no spacers (sorry for the crap phone pic) cars sitting a bit high in the photo because i only just put the rims on and jacked it down and drove 10sec down the road

How do I change the title of a thread?

Last edited by willis6057; 05-28-2015, 08:27 PM.

Comment

The new wheels are Work, Gnosis GS1's

Comment

started with stock 2011 rear bumper (lower half)

trimmed it a bit to see if it would even work sitting 100mm lower than stock bumper

grafted diffuser

closed exhaust outlet and smoothed the other side to match.

test fitted

decided best way to finish the ends would be to graft the bumper to s set of standard style mud guards

started trimming/shaping them to suit the bumpers body lines

cutting, plastic welding, fiber glassing (the inside) and some sanding

laid some primer down

Attached Files

Comment

put the bumper build on hold for a bit and decided to pull my finger out and finally install bags

some parts started arriving

built two compressor mounts for under my car

Decided i wanted to run digital pressure gauges

bought a another dash surround

some junk gauge holder, trimmed to suit the dash and mounted.

infill panels

few layers of fiberglass

sanded after drying

laid some primer down

Comment

mounted the tank

painted

wet sanded/polished/waxed

applied a ceramic coating

started running the airlines

stainless braided/copper lines

still want to run a full size spare; ive needed 3 times this year already

not the neatest hard lines, but you wont even see them so i'm not fussed

using one of these controllers, so go a mate to make us a 2m long cable extension

still need to plumb in the moisture traps; have allowed room/straight runs in pipe to install them.

Comment

Working...
                                X