No announcement yet.

Slammed Jeep Patriot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a spam account, don't worry about the photos lol. Really like where this is going, hope you cop those wheels asap. Right now it's a little too much "swag".
    The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

Hey man, looks cool except for the green. But its your choice. Can I get a broadside pic of the rig? I think I know some wheels that will look great on this.
      2008 Mazda 6 4cyl
      2006 Ford Mustang GT 'Vert

Comment

I've been thinking for a while one of these would look dope slammed. I'm glad to see someone has done it

Comment

this is about the best i can do ATM (im at work)

Comment

Originally posted by Snort Ciroc View Post
            Hey man, looks cool except for the green. But its your choice. Can I get a broadside pic of the rig? I think I know some wheels that will look great on this.
            what rims were you thinking of?

Comment

I like it. In my opinion some nice (not black and green) wheels would look good. Not feeling the grill inserts but I understand they're something you want. All in all pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                I like it. In my opinion some nice (not black and green) wheels would look good. Not feeling the grill inserts but I understand they're something you want. All in all pretty cool.
                cheers,
                some things i didn't mention which i done to my car, full stainless steel exhaust, $5000+ alpine stereo system, fully sound deadened (minus roof), adjustable rear control arms and a few other small things

Comment

i did manage to get my hands on a set of these 3 piece rims, there 18 inch ROH modena's (not actual photo) i donno if they will suit my car, but got them for hell cheap (what are they usually worth?) i just need to recondition them (not 100% sure on what i'm doing.....)

Comment

few photos.

tested finishes for my interior..

started work on the rims

quick test to see what they would look like on my fiances Cruze

how do you get a mirror like finish on the rims? i went, 600-800-1200-2000-white abrasive pad- polish.

Comment

Wet sand with some 3000 next and then hit them up with a mothers power balll. It will do wonders
                      Static s10 build
                      IG @lilredchevy66
                      Lower it already

Comment

Would love to see this on some Sahara or Wrangler wheels.

Comment

This is pretty tacky, its like sticking your thumb up your butt and running down the highway

Comment

What are your wheel specs with the current black and green wheels? And what year caliber coil overs fit? I've got 2012 patriot I've been wanting to do a few things to it, and I think you made my mind up
                            For me
                            When in doubt lower it!

Comment

there 20x8.5's with a 3" lip, not sure on the offset. and just any year coil overs.

Comment

Would anyone think it would be wise paint-stripping my rims? of would they just look shit?

Comment

Working...
                                X