Slammed Jeep Patriot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
    If that's aired out I wouldn't change a thing, I figured you wanted that fitment
    I second this, you could also probably steer a little so leave it as is and don't worry

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• I managed to get one control arm built last night.

Comment

• Lmao, awesome stuff going on here.
        2 328i e36's
        Saabaru linear 2.5na
        Various projects.
        sigpic
        Intro;
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

• cheers

few progress photos- both now fully welded and painted gloss blue (no finished photos)

Comment

• Cool

Comment

• Looking good, cannot wait to see the final drop

4VENGR

Comment

• got them installed yesterday

Comment

• Shit photo to show the difference between standard height and how mine sits.

Still want to get the back 5-7mm lower to sit the same as the front. Have hit up BC coilover manufacturer to see if i can swap out the shock to one that will suit my setup better.
                  Fabricator/welder mate said he could do a better job welding the control arm than i did (no surprise) so i will be getting another batch laser cut and he may even tig them up for us.

Comment

• finally got around to washing it and taking some decent photos

Comment

• Looking good! Perfect Stance and Fitment

Comment

• cheers, might still put 5mm spacers on the rear.
                        have ordered EVO X adjustable Toe bars for the rear too.
                        BC got back to me, they only offer a 10mm smaller damper..... which sucks

Comment

• Ive got 10mm spacers on the back of mine and it helps fill out the gaurds alot on my car.

Unfortunately the dodge doesn't have any support for Toe adjustment (outside of factory arms) altho the factory does have quiet abit of adjustment.

Comment

• Originally posted by willis6057 View Post
                            cheers, might still put 5mm spacers on the rear.
                            have ordered EVO X adjustable Toe bars for the rear too.
                            BC got back to me, they only offer a 10mm smaller damper..... which sucks
                            Find a good suspension shop, you can have your dampers shortened if there is no smaller factory option

Comment

• had some spare copper pipe & moisture traps= new dump line & two more moisture traps between the compressors and tank. Same goes with plumbing in a air line connection to pump up tyres and what not.

have been looking at changing the rear strut mounts to a adjustable one that mounts sideways on the damper instead of directly below the strut, which means i should be able to order longer dampers, to get more lift and just thread them down more to accommodate for the extra height

Comment

• may as well start working on this again until I finalize the design for the rear setup/wait for them parts to arrive.

Comment

Working...
                                X