No announcement yet.

Slammed Jeep Patriot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks awesome man! I bagged my car earlier this year and had a lot of fun doing it.

@projects_always

Comment

• going to run a dual center exhaust setup.

made this exhaust opening/shield thing, will prob make a fiberglass mold if it and graft in into the bumper

Was helping my fabricator/welder mate over the weekend build his garage at his new house so he can start working on his project again; might make a few people moist

R31 wagon with a fully built twin turbo LS1, S13 front suspension (coilovers)/all brakes and all the fruit.
      we shaved it and painted it a little over a year ago. Just needs to have the wiring finished (turns over atm)

have been trying to talk him into letting me design a roll cage for him but he doesnt seem to think he will need one.... oh and its still licensed to be driven on the road.
      Last edited by willis6057; 11-06-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• received a delivery for the next set of lower control arms

got my mate to weld them up for us this time

Have since been finished and painted gloss black.

Comment

• stock set of upper control arms arrived so designed a way to modify them, keeping the same geometry, making them adjustable and so they also clear the rear axles so i should be able to get the rear lower.

Comment

• this custom work is admirable, nice man!
            Instagram: @ASK83N

Was previously on here as benVAG for many years, until I forgot my password

Comment

• cheers. its not exactly a common car to bag so have to think outside the box.

can anyone shed some light on having bump stops installed with bags?
              atm when aired out the tyres are hitting the guards, but i was hoping to install slim bump stops (adjustable) so when aired out there's a 5mm gap between the tyre and guard, is this wise/possible?

Comment

• Put some rubber/plastic bump stop rings over the shocks bodies, that way you can fine tune them by adding or removing rings but don't have to deal with other fabwork
                I use them in my e36 to keep the wheel from hitting the fender, it works wonders

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• cheers for the info.

played around with the shit box last night, managed to make some bump stop templates which i can then measure, design and get laser cut/fabricated. managed to get 8mm spacers installed in the rear, now the tyres don't rub on the inner guard when aired out, but i did notice that the lower control arm was hitting the frame/body, so will have to notch that. also threw a window banner on a couple weeks ago

shit nokia 3310 photos

turns into

also designed a sub-frame brace, weather i build or not....
                  Last edited by willis6057; 12-05-2018, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• no real updates, haven't had much time to work on it. Will be putting it up for sale soon though.

Comment

Working...
                    X