Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Slammed Jeep Patriot

cheers. its not exactly a common car to bag so have to think outside the box.

can anyone shed some light on having bump stops installed with bags?
    atm when aired out the tyres are hitting the guards, but i was hoping to install slim bump stops (adjustable) so when aired out there's a 5mm gap between the tyre and guard, is this wise/possible?

Put some rubber/plastic bump stop rings over the shocks bodies, that way you can fine tune them by adding or removing rings but don't have to deal with other fabwork
    I use them in my e36 to keep the wheel from hitting the fender, it works wonders

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

cheers for the info.

played around with the shit box last night, managed to make some bump stop templates which i can then measure, design and get laser cut/fabricated. managed to get 8mm spacers installed in the rear, now the tyres don't rub on the inner guard when aired out, but i did notice that the lower control arm was hitting the frame/body, so will have to notch that. also threw a window banner on a couple weeks ago

shit nokia 3310 photos

turns into

also designed a sub-frame brace, weather i build or not....
    Last edited by willis6057; 12-05-2018 at 11:56 PM.

no real updates, haven't had much time to work on it. Will be putting it up for sale soon though.