Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife thinks its stupid, e36 and stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those wheels...

Zacne on facebook: www.facebook.com/ZACNEWheels

Zacne on instagram: @zacnewheels

Comment

Hey, great work! Love the way you are making process all though, it's you're daily driver (looks like) I would love to have more of bimmer's especially E30&E36 here in Denmark in better conditions! Awesome car, but they are all own by people from south Europe living in Denmark, treating them like shit, so they are rusting away.. Unfortunately.

But keep up the good work. I feel real good about this, seems like you got the right way of customizing!
      Fast and loud!

Comment

Nice work! I would polish or brush the raised parts of the centers and paint the parts that were purple...
        -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
        '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
        '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

Cool build. I live in the Bay Area also, I remember seeing this car FS on CL a while back. Very rare interior. Can't wait to see more progress.

Comment

dope m3 man. and nice tags on the thread hahah

Instagram: ian_ballzz

e30 build thread

Comment

What kind of wheels are these?

Comment

Originally posted by dattugrut View Post
                liking the new radiator setup.

going back to the topic of previous owners. the previous owner of my e39 had epoxied the shift knob on, i wasn't aware of this until it came time to replace it. all the diy's say "pull up hard/ away from your face". sure enough i did just that and dislocated the whole shifter linkage. I was planning on replacing all the bushings anyway, but that was a nice night under the carport...
                haha thats one way to get it done!

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                I'd polish the faces and paint the inserts body color, white or tan
                i like the tan idea

Originally posted by chris432 View Post
                keep up the good work!
                thanks

Originally posted by Earl View Post
                I think brushing the faces and doing the inserts a metallic silver would be very classy.
                im leaning heavily towards the metallic silver

Originally posted by Zacne_4 View Post
                Those wheels...

Originally posted by Minicharger View Post
                Hey, great work! Love the way you are making process all though, it's you're daily driver (looks like) I would love to have more of bimmer's especially E30&E36 here in Denmark in better conditions! Awesome car, but they are all own by people from south Europe living in Denmark, treating them like shit, so they are rusting away.. Unfortunately.

But keep up the good work. I feel real good about this, seems like you got the right way of customizing!
                that sucks they are all rusting away

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                Nice work! I would polish or brush the raised parts of the centers and paint the parts that were purple...
                advice followed, thanks

Originally posted by laBeef View Post
                Cool build. I live in the Bay Area also, I remember seeing this car FS on CL a while back. Very rare interior. Can't wait to see more progress.
                yeah, be glad you didnt buy it, haha its a POS, but im getting it back slowly

Originally posted by eethirty View Post
                dope m3 man. and nice tags on the thread hahah
                those tag, faceplam...

Originally posted by RumorMe View Post
                What kind of wheels are these?
                HRE 505 17 X 8/9 5X120 ets are around 0 i have really accurately measured yet

soooo face polished out

also it started misfiring
                easy enough to figure out started out out on cyl #3 swapped the coil to #1 and...

so got some new coils no pic tho

also doors didnt hold up and clutch is slipping

Comment

aaannd i need a new battery, starting to think this car is a lemon

Comment

No, just a car that was slightly neglected, but you'll get that all squared away. I recently sold my truck and now i have extra cash. So, my car's left HL bulb went out and of coarse it's a H11B bulb that hardly anyone carries, other than an standard crappy Halogen 10.00 replacement (not good enough). Then, tag light goes out and this morning i wake up to a bad car battery haha. So, we all go through it man! Only difference is my car is a fricken 2011.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                      No, just a car that was slightly neglected, but you'll get that all squared away. I recently sold my truck and now i have extra cash. So, my car's left HL bulb went out and of coarse it's a H11B bulb that hardly anyone carries, other than an standard crappy Halogen 10.00 replacement (not good enough). Then, tag light goes out and this morning i wake up to a bad car battery haha. So, we all go through it man! Only difference is my car is a fricken 2011.
                      ABS light came on today

thanks for the vote of confidence tho!

picked up some supplies today

so the color for the inserts will be metallic silver, trying to keep it classy and not nasty.
                      plus i like to surface area it keeps to the face.
                      obviously with the clear over the top of it
                      the back of the rim will be the high heat silver

and was hoping to get some input on painting the inner barrels with the black appliance epoxy?
                      anyone have any experience with this or suggest a different product? in fact if you have any input as far as any of these goes let me know, ive redone RS's with this but really didnt run them long enough to see how they held up. also im not gonna powder coat, i dont have the setup and i dont trust people to do things with rare exceptions...
                      i really want to paint them black i think it looks waaayy cleaner

also my best good friend whos responsible for the very beginings of my bmw love affair and got my off that honda koolaid i was drinking sent me a FREE set of bilsteins

may have to cut some springs haha
                      ive had a set of rear springs and adjusters for an e36 for like 7years that ill finally use to get me by until i finalize my suspension plans.

its been soo nice out and the surf's been pumpin here in SF

and after a long day of surfing, working out, parts gathering and wife pleasing(sorry no pics of that either d-bag tagger) i was very thirsty
                      and grabbed a water out of the fridge, haha

ran out of beer and this had been in there for over a year sooo...
                      Last edited by parttimeprojectionist; 01-16-2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

some rim updates

went for a ride to see hieroglyphics in santa cruz in an 85 subie with this awesome dash, one of the first cars to have electric windows i think

a parting pic
                        Last edited by parttimeprojectionist; 01-29-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Those wheels are tits! What are they exactly?

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                          Originally posted by nickskater09
                          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

^^^thanks they are getting there, still need a good wetsand and buff out the edges they are HRE 505's

Comment

got a ton of parts on the way heres was the first to show up,
                              got a good deal on it

Comment

Updates?
                                95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Working...
                                X