Hello from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Texas

Hello everyone. My name is Shawn. I drive a 2000 VW Jetta vr6. I've lurked on here for forver, but just never made an account. I've always loved VWs but I have love for every other make as well. I've had my car for about three years and have replaced almost every part on it. Here a few pictures of the bucket.

photo Roller_zps8f5f50a4.jpg
     photo Shops_zps0b5109b6.jpg
     photo Walking_zps2fc8fd34.jpg

Not bad

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Not bad

Welcome to StanceWorks
      Thanks man!

Comment

Clean Jetta bro. I have a Jetta, 01 GLX. Haven't taken care of it like I should. So been trying to show it some love lately. Let me know if you ever need any help.

Comment

Originally posted by R32SilviaTech View Post
          Clean Jetta bro. I have a Jetta, 01 GLX. Haven't taken care of it like I should. So been trying to show it some love lately. Let me know if you ever need any help.
          Thanks man. I'll keep that in mind. What all have you done to your jetta?

Comment

Lowered 2" back in 04 and put some sheit 18's on it in 06. I haven't done much lately. Just got a set of Racelands and been doing a bunch of suspension maintenance. Lookin for some new wheels and probably going to pull my fenders. Need to do some bodywork as well. I picked up an 82 BMW 320i to work on as well. So gotta keep the Jetta as a DD.

Comment

Working...
            X