No announcement yet.

Nissan Thai-Thai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good God. Between the wheels and the ITb set up this is a spectacular build. Amazing craftsmanship.

Comment

• This build does not stop getting better. Such good work in here!

Comment

• Originally posted by saturnstance View Post
        Good God. Between the wheels and the ITb set up this is a spectacular build. Amazing craftsmanship.
        Originally posted by Sprinqer View Post
        This build does not stop getting better. Such good work in here!
        Appreciate that guys
        https://www.instagram.com/phet_fresh/

Comment

• Need an update!!! Look forward to this build every friday! Great job so far, I look forward to the end result.

Comment

• I just read this from start to finish.... Oh... My.... GOD. I cannot believe the amount of work you have put into this. I was astounded when you had it finished the first time. The fitment was amazing and your photo locations are incredible! But now this!? Wow. Must respect.
            Follow the build on IG: @kmcguckin
            Bagged/Boosted/Widebody 350z Roadster
            Wrong.Fitment.Crew

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyAZ View Post
              Need an update!!! Look forward to this build every friday! Great job so far, I look forward to the end result.
              Originally posted by irishguy0224 View Post
              I just read this from start to finish.... Oh... My.... GOD. I cannot believe the amount of work you have put into this. I was astounded when you had it finished the first time. The fitment was amazing and your photo locations are incredible! But now this!? Wow. Must respect.
              Thank you guys, I really appreciate you to keep my eyes on my thread.
              I'm so busy with my work, so many issue came but my hobby still must go on.
              I have two parts came last week, the BBS 3D logo cap wheel.
              My plan will make my LM to 24K so I bid these logo.

What do think guys? I alway dream to finish my BBS LM customer wheels.
              Now a day just bid the front wheel 10 inches, itls SSR 3 pcs. wheel. I will fit the center of BBS LM, it's should fun guys!

Another part came rotors, it's 380 mm. GTR R35 rotors set.
              Actually my plan will set the 355 mm. rotors to my LM 18" but can't find the cheap one.
              And this set price is not too hight so I bid it.image

Hahahaha Is it posible? I will try my best guys, everything custom!
              Enjoy

Comment

• The rotos are sick but this looks f*cking tight.
                The question is if the calipers are fit between this gap.
                IG: @blk_gtr

Comment

• You made me read the whole topic. So crazy build. I'm waiting for more.
                  Follow me on instagram for latest photos @jimijokela

Comment

• Originally posted by Dome View Post
                    The rotos are sick but this looks f*cking tight.
                    The question is if the calipers are fit between this gap.
                    Oh Yeah it fucking tight with my calipers, I had bid the E55 AMG Brembo set calipers before.amg_3

About the stock rotors spec. is
                    front = 360 mm and rear = 340 mm. with 18" wheels
                    So I try to find the used rotors 350 - 360 mm. but it so expensive.
                    And these rotors set from R35 GTR 380 mm. 2 PCS. with aluminum hub is cheaper.
                    The spec. was nice and little bigger diameter, we need to lathe to reduce diameter to 360 mm.
                    It just 10 mm for each radius.
                    I think it gonna be ok, I will keep you update guys.

Originally posted by Jok3la View Post
                    You made me read the whole topic. So crazy build. I'm waiting for more.
                    Thank you man!

Comment

• incredible build! very good amount of engineering going on!
                      Insta: @JordonVW

Comment

• Still one of my favorite builds out there. Your work is awesome, man!
                        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by phet_fresh View Post

About the stock rotors spec. is
                          front = 360 mm and rear = 340 mm. with 18" wheels
                          So I try to find the used rotors 350 - 360 mm. but it so expensive.
                          And these rotors set from R35 GTR 380 mm. 2 PCS. with aluminum hub is cheaper.
                          The spec. was nice and little bigger diameter, we need to lathe to reduce diameter to 360 mm.
                          It just 10 mm for each radius.
                          I think it gonna be ok, I will keep you update guys.
                          I know that "Tarox" got 2 piece rotors in 360mm.

If you look for normal 1 piece rotors in 360mm take the OEM from the C63 AMG.
                          A pair cost around 350 $

The 2 piece OEM AMG rotors in 360mm cost around 1.100 $ each

Maybe these parts are an option for you. I switched to the 1 piece after my 2 piece rotors were done. Because for the price of one 2 piece rotor I can use around eight 1 piece rotors.
                          Definitely the better deal for me

2 Piece C63 AMG rotor:

1 Piece C63 AMG rotor mounted with 19" wheels:
                          IG: @blk_gtr

Comment

• As I said in my build thread, this car is awsome man !!!!

Comment

• dude you're sick, much respect for doing everything yourself. i'm only 18 and you give me so much inspiration man. can't wait to see this thing done!

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
                              Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

• Originally posted by ihate0sc View Post
                                dude you're sick, much respect for doing everything yourself. i'm only 18 and you give me so much inspiration man. can't wait to see this thing done!
                                Originally posted by paradigmqc View Post
                                As I said in my build thread, this car is awsome man !!!!
                                Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                                Still one of my favorite builds out there. Your work is awesome, man!
                                Originally posted by JordonVW View Post
                                incredible build! very good amount of engineering going on!
                                Thank guys

Originally posted by Dome View Post
                                I know that "Tarox" got 2 piece rotors in 360mm.

If you look for normal 1 piece rotors in 360mm take the OEM from the C63 AMG.
                                A pair cost around 350 $

The 2 piece OEM AMG rotors in 360mm cost around 1.100 $ each

Maybe these parts are an option for you. I switched to the 1 piece after my 2 piece rotors were done. Because for the price of one 2 piece rotor I can use around eight 1 piece rotors.
                                Definitely the better deal for me

2 Piece C63 AMG rotor:

1 Piece C63 AMG rotor mounted with 19" wheels:
                                Holy shit! it massive nice <3
                                love it man!
                                But I got these rotors 4 pcs. 1,100 $ include shipping.
                                Btw. your brake is really nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X