New here with lowed E21 & E36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here with lowed E21 & E36

Took me long enough to come to Stance Works. I'm in all the other forums, so mine as well join here too.

I have 2 projects going at the same time, a weekend driven rusty E21 and a daily driven lowered E36.

First, my daily E36. 1997 318i on K Sport coilovers and Contours with a carbon fiber hood. Soon to be swapped with a S52, M3 LSD, M3 brakes, and complete M3 suspension (except keeping the k sports), with carbon fiber sunroof delete and Style 5s. I have all the pieces for all these mods sitting in my garage, just need the time.

My actual project car, 1982 320iS. Bought about 3 years ago, slowly restoring, quite alot of work has already been done with it, but it has a lot more left. Right now it's on cut springs, but I plan on putting coilovers on and getting it lower than my E36. Also the M44 in my green E36 is going into the E21 as a franken motor, being mixed with a M42 I have in my garage.

I'm a ASU student, and I work a full time job, so the progress on my projects is really slow and I refuse to rush through anything to save time.
    Last edited by Grasshopper; 08-12-2013, 07:34 AM.

I love E21's, can't wait to see the progress. I'm actually an ASU alum!

Comment

Nice BMWs

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
      X