RED EJ6 Hatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED EJ6 Hatch

Hello guys! My name is Blake. Im from caldwell idaho. I am 22 yrs old. I drive a red Ej6 civic hatch which i have had for quite awhile. Originally when i got it i never thought once i would do anything to it. I kinda overnight got into this whole car thing and slowly ive been getting stuff done. Here is my thread i guess.

So now when i first started i got Ebay sleeve coilovers. i thought it was coolest thing in the world bouncing everywhere after my stock struts blew out.

i got some ff type1s nearly a year later and now it rides like a champ.
    i got these 16x7s i never knew what brand they were.

got tired of those got some xxr 002s zero offset 15x8 they didnt fit so i got alittle stupid and rolled my fenders with bat (HUGE MISTAKE) i have to live it i guess.

couldnt achieve a good low with 195/50s so i went and stretched the 165/45s on

bought new fenders also to replace my old ones that were flared hard from the bat rolling.

just having fun the night before the big show here called import revolution 208

a few pics from the show this last weekend and pretty much how it sits as of now.

i would appreciate criticism. Im looking into 15x9s with a negative offset. a way to raise my motor a few inches so i dont smack my oilpan everywhere on these rough idaho roads. Its a POS though. Thank you for checking it out!

i like the low.. now get some OEM fenders and get the f*cker painted.

Comment

Originally posted by mayhem View Post
      i like the low.. now get some OEM fenders and get the f*cker painted.
      Im tryin! i need to get my rear quarters fixed. Then im going to go back and get it painted the OEM red.

Comment

9" may be too much. I would go 8.5"+28 to 32
        HighwaySTAR Garage
        Simply Clean x RLA x fFunction
        Instagram: highwaystarkg

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayStarKG View Post
          9" may be too much. I would go 8.5"+28 to 32
          My buddy did 9s on his wagon i guess i should just do some test fitting before i go and buy them.

Comment

Post pics of the test fit. I would like to see how this fits.
            HighwaySTAR Garage
            Simply Clean x RLA x fFunction
            Instagram: highwaystarkg

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayStarKG View Post
              Post pics of the test fit. I would like to see how this fits.
              my buddy jerrys wagovan is run 15x9s with 165/45/15s stretched. theyre 0 et though.

Comment

Not bad

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                X