Colecovision 86 Subaru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colecovision 86 Subaru

Whats up dudes, i guess ill put this here. Hi im J3wman, Ryan in real life. and i possess what is to be believed the only rust free Subaru GL-10 in Minnesota, I personally believe the only GL-10 at all in MN but there is a red one rumored to exist.

Anyway glad to be here, plan is to convert to 5x100, lower it, EJ Swap and win all day long.

It sits high but its because this song is a massive pain in the dick to lower.
    "Nord's armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous." -M'aiq The Liar

THIS GL-10 IS PRETTY COOL!

Stay up to date with my '86 Subaru GL-10 build on Instagram with @billytheboobaru

"At least if your car is going to die, might as well die under WOT giving it the beans"

love it, i daily an ej'd and lifted '86. welcome aboard.

Comment

hell yeah, just dont turn it into an e30

Comment

EJ swap?! Pshh. Step it up an extra two cylinders. EG33 swap it. SVX engines are tough.

- #lolsvx
        - Instagram: @brothadavid

- 1992 pearl white Subaru SVX
        - First bagged SVX in the world
        - Aftermarket transmission cooler
        - Red/black checkered flannel headliner
        - Custom made subwoofer box in spare tire
        - (Modified to fit) 05-07 STi Airlift performance struts
        - 18x9 JNC 005 wheels with 225/40/18's
        - Nardi woodgrain gara type 3 steering wheel
        - Train horn

Comment

I like the old wagons I had a first gen Legacy wagon and would never haver sold it if it wasnt a rust bucket.

ill be fallowing this thread

Comment

Ill make a build thread and link it here.

I like the h6 but long term you can make more power with the h4. Also an EJ25 is like $250 all day, that with a WRX turbo kit and youll be sitting at 250hp. 250hp in a 2100 lb car, with a honda can get you in the low 12s, all wheel drive, shit low 11s high 10s?

not to mention, this isnt going to be my main project, i have a Kanjo style EF hatch in my drive way too.
            "Nord's armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous." -M'aiq The Liar

Stay up to date with my '86 Subaru GL-10 build on Instagram with @billytheboobaru

"At least if your car is going to die, might as well die under WOT giving it the beans"

Comment

Ill make a build thread and link it here.

I like the h6 but long term you can make more power with the h4. Also an EJ25 is like $250 all day, that with a WRX turbo kit and youll be sitting at 250hp. 250hp in a 2100 lb car, with a honda can get you in the low 12s, all wheel drive, shit low 11s high 10s?

not to mention, this isnt going to be my main project, i have a Kanjo style EF hatch in my drive way too.

Comment

heres the link:

Comment

those stock rims are dope!!!!

Comment

Looking forward to the build.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X