• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• te72 liftback, long beach.

whatup guys!

my names nic, I live in long beach.
    I love oldschool japanese cars..

I currently drive a 82 corolla liftback.
    its pretty low on some wide 13's

here are some pics!

looks pretty cool man

IG: Nick475

Comment

What is next for the Corolla?
      HighwaySTAR Garage
      Simply Clean x RLA x fFunction
      Instagram: highwaystarkg

Comment

Good start

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

after I finish the suspension the way I want it, I want to give it some powaaaaaaah!

maybe a gts rear end eventually with a LSD.

I have a turbo mani/turbo ready, going to attempt a blowthrough carb setup. might fuck with draw through for a minute.. I already have the 32/36 mani for draw through..

eventually I will just blowthrough boost a single 45mm sidedraft weber.

The interior is immaculate, other than the one plastic piece my friend broke..
          I am going to up my stereo a little too.. just 2 new 6x9s and a simple 10" sub/amp.

I dont wanna do anything too extreme with the car, just be low and be able to smash on most cars on the road..
          its already pretty quick with the minor mods I have currently.
          and spins those 50 series 13"s no prob!

I have another e7 corolla. its a 2 door sedan, that one is in the garage with a 1uz swap started...

Comment

oh and a proper exhaust... the guy who did it before I got it did it really well.. but hung it WAY TO LOW... my exhaust could go to church its so holy....

Comment

OH no you ditten with that holy joke... lol Nice rolla!! I bet the other project is sick too!! You will love the 1uz!! I have one in my x73 cressida...she is beast..I love it! It is a good amount of power to drift on with my size car, so for the rollas, it is perfect!! I have a couple of homies who have them in their 86's and they are friggin fast!!

Comment

love it. keep going. those fender flares =

Comment

anyone in LA area?
                  long beach more exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by E23LAIDOUT View Post
                    You will love the 1uz!! I have one in my x73 cressida...she is beast..I love it! It is a good amount of power to drift on with my size car, so for the rollas, it is perfect!! I have a couple of homies who have them in their 86's and they are friggin fast!!

thanks man, yea If I ever get a garage up here in long beach then I will be able to finish my swap.. as of now, its sitting in my parents garage in san diego for the last like 2 years...

Comment

Working...
                    X