Datsun love from the PNW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datsun love from the PNW?

Hey guys the name is Jalen, just turned 17 last month. I was introduced to cars really by my older brother. He was always drawing sketches and cartoons. i eventually fell in love with the first gen mustangs. I almost bought a '64.5 mustang coupe. Ended up passing on it, and i'm glad i did. a few years later when i was 13, my brother brought a '69 4 door datsun 510.so that car got me into datsuns and eventually i found the s30's (240z,260z,280z) then i bought an '81 280zx. loved it then got bored, then i was USDM and bought a '71 dodge valiant. it was to big, so i went back to Vintage j-tin and a bought a '76 280z with lots of rust.tore it apart and learned about wiring, suspension, and other parts. got bored and sold it. So then i went way vintage and bought a '67 corona. loved this car! bought the school year was getting ready to began, and couldn't get it running. so i sold it. bought an '80 datsun 510 liftback. it was a fun car. it was a automatic but still got pretty damn sideways. ended up totaling it. Bald tires, and huge puddles on a freeway don't mix. then i bought a '72 datsun 510 wagon. that i love and have been driving daily ever since.

'67 corona (right corner) '72 510 (left corner) '80 510 liftback (right side)

'72 wagon, '80 liftback, '71 4 door. Datsun is a family thing, right??

recent pic of my wagon.

Myself

Last edited by shakotanwagon; 08-31-2013, 03:04 AM.

Welcome to S|W.

Comment

Has potential

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
      X