Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99` Vw Bora / Jetta -> Hawaii Style Project

Hi all.

My name is Daniel and I`m from Northampton (UK). Here`s my first and I hope not last project. I own 1999 Vw Bora and I`m goinng to change it into USA Jetta Hawaii style . At this point got 16" Lincoln Towncar limo wheels re-drilled into 5x100 stud pattern fitted. Except that got Weitec coilovers and custom exhaust that sounds simillar to old porsch between 2000-3000 revs Whole interior has been upgraded with Golf GTI Aniversary Recaro seats, black carpet and door cards. Next step is to wrap bonnet, roof, boot and some plastic bits inside the car with white carbon.

Will try to add some photos and hope you`ll like it.

Just realised got wheels only photos. Will do some in next few days.

Here`s my ride:

Still need to go down in front :/
    Last edited by CultStyle; 08-04-2013, 05:00 PM.
    what a bullsh... Average_Jerk lies...

What is hawaii style?

Comment

There is some bits inside the car and i`m going to fit surfboard on the Thule roof rack. Will add some up to day picks in few days time.

Last edited by CultStyle; 08-04-2013, 06:15 PM.

Comment

i don't quite get it? Good luck with it, but i generally have an ok knack at picturing ideas and somehow i can't see those wheels, white carbon and a surfboard meshing and screaming hawaii 5-0..

In and of themselves the wheels are fairly interesting, but they have more of a meaty kind of look to me. So they don't work in my mind with a surf type theme, id more see a low meaty flush sort of look with those.

If i was too go all out on a weird theme like this, i'd probably do some sort of Hawaiin print type vinyl on bonnet/boot, get a wooden rack made up and stained then fit the board, white wall or red wall the tyres, then make the wheels white or an aqua blue type colour to stand out against the blue of the car. Not saying this would be many people's cup of tea but something like that may mesh more..?

Interested to see how this pans out anyway man..!

Comment

Yeah. Forgot to mention that I'm after some pearl white banded steel wheels now 8.5J in front and 9.5J on the back. That's why Lincolns are actualy for sale

Wooded roof rack is a great idea. And some interior bits... hmmm...

You mean this way??

Last edited by CultStyle; 08-05-2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Interesting wheels

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

There's only few in Europe...

Comment

Quick update:

Lincolns SOLD

Banded steel 2 x 8.5J & 2 x 9.5J IN PROGRESS

Comment

Working...
                X