A few of my old cars since 2011. older cars to come when i find the pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few of my old cars since 2011. older cars to come when i find the pics

Ok here we go. I started a build thread a coupe of days a go for my new project. While sorting threw photos i found some of a few of my old cars. We've just moved house so im sure i'll find some more shots of my old toys. Anyway i figured id post a few of my favs Right lets start with the car that got my back in to the B machines after a 2 year break. Its a 1998 e36 323i se coupe in cosmos black with dove grey leather and black piping. This is how it looked when i first got it. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] The first thing i did was replace the awful kenwood headunit that the previous owner left in. So i upgraded to a jvc cd/mp3/radio/usb/aux headunit and a set of ORION 5.25 comps. [IMG][/IMG] Next job was to change its foot ware. The 17inch e46 m3 reps just didn't do the car justice. Enter these black 18inch monsters. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] Once i had looking it and moving like i wanted i decided to buy a new daily and use the e36 at weekends. So i went out and bought a facelift e39 523i touring off of a doctor. I got i dirt cheap as the good doctor didn't know much about cars and thought the air springs on the self leveling rear suspension where shot. £500 later i was driving home with the rear bumper sitting seriously low [IMG][/IMG] Buy the time i got home it was late so i had to wait until the next morning to get cracking. The next day i i was having a look around and replaced a fuse. Turned the key and the back end lifted how it should. HAPPY DAYZ!!!!!!! [IMG][/IMG] OEM angel eyes rule [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] At the start of 2012 i got board (happens a lot with me and cars ) So decided to sell both and step my game up a bit. After they both sold i went and bought my montreal blue e39 528i. The car so good i still own it to this day [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] We'll get on to the grey b5 audi a4 on the edge of this shot in a min [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] A few months after i bought it a got a job in london. I needed a cheaper way to commute but there was no way i was gonna sell e39. So armed with a budget of £1000 pound i set about looking for a second car. Seeing as i was keeping the e39 i thought i'd buy something none BMW. So i decided to buy a 2000 audi a4 b5. It was one of the most reliable cars iv owned to date and was the perfect daily cruiser. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] Couple shots with my mates old ratty benz 190e [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] Injoyed rolling around in the audi for a few months but guess what?? I got bored again. Just after crimbo i got a phone call from my mate Matt who offered me his well spec'd 2000 bmw e46 318ise. It would be a lot to cheaper on fuel than the audi and would look sweet parked next to the e39 on my drive way . New years eve at 4:30am i drove 300+ mile across country to pick it up. [IMG][/IMG] As usual the first thing was swap the headunit and a lil bit if carbon wrap. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] Next step was to do a genuine OEM hid conversion [IMG][/IMG] Trial fitted the staggered style 32s. But they didn't live up to the hype in my opinion. So i mounted the style 44s back up [IMG][/IMG] So after a detail it was time to take a few snaps. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] Parked back to back with my e39 [IMG][/IMG] Guess what happened in march?? Thats right i got board again and swapped it for a audi a3 turbo . Its a 1998 a3 t-sport. I'v never seen the color combo before or since. its midnight blue with dark grey leather. It was pretty much stock apart from the 18inch s8 reps. [IMG][/IMG] First thing as usual was to swap out the headunit. This time for a old alpine i had laying around. i love the quality of alpine equipment in my opinion there second to none. [IMG][/IMG] With that done it was time for some bassssssss [IMG][/IMG] The only other thing i really did to it was a piperX panel filter and a re-map. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] Audi flexing [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] Even with the audi and bmw i still figured i had room for one more car so i bought a 1999 bmw e46 328ci. I only had it for a short while so didn't really get round to doing much to it. I thought id share it with you anyway [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] Shot of my driver. Yup i really do this german car isssssssssssssssssh Once the e46 had gone i swapped the audi for my current e36 328i m-sport. For full details on that check out my build thread . Anyway thanks for checking my cars out old and new. For now i'll leave you with a shot of my 2 current toys. The 328i m-sport and the e39 i posted earlier in the thread. Again thanks for looking and i cant wait to have a look round the sight and check out everybodys handy work. [IMG][/IMG] Sorry for the instagram pic. If you wanna follow me on instagram my names @jaybeemer
Working...
X