Has anyone ever stanced a Mustang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
    They're pretty uncommon over here, like just about all american cars. If you own one, it's like instant baller status.

The Mustang is the american car you see the most, though. Followed by the current Dodge Charger and various Dodge pickups.
    haha that's so cool. So over there a Corvette or something is baller status?

Comment

I saw a stanced roush this morning on the way to class. Definitely was clean...and I'm not a mustang fan at all.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
        haha that's so cool. So over there a Corvette or something is baller status?
        Absolutely.

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side, eh?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

I keep telling y friend to dump his 67. But he's a bitch.

Comment

there's a red mach 1 running around here that's pretty insane. It has like... factory replicas in bigger sizes, thin, minimal stretch on the front and fat meaty ones in the back, and its fuckin LOW, especially for a mustang.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

I just threw up in my mouth over the picture in first post.. thats pure abuse
              -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
              -85 Saab 900 (Project)
              PhotoBlog
              Spotted In Narvik

Comment

eek
                sc300 "Scraping Guts" -sold

ucf20
                ZEAL VIP

Comment

man it will be pretty sick if i see one
                  Swang.n.Bang

Comment

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                    One of my roommates drives a ~06 V6 on 22s. I keep telling him to get it low, but he's into drag racing and shit. It's a shame, because I think mustangs could look sick with some euro flavor.
                    Your roommate is an idiot.

V6 + 22's does not equal drag racing.

Comment

Check this.

It's not super stanced but it's getting there... Needs more low all around though.

Comment

^^ damn, that siiiick

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

The ass needs to come down, obviously.

It would tickle me greatly to see a properly stanced S197 Mustang ('05+) or a new Challenger, and not some overdone vent-and-louver'd SEMA queen.

Comment

Id love to see a lot of american cars stanced. That low ass charger on srt10 wheels is FIRE!
                            JordanDonnelly.com | Flickr | KLUTCH | Twitter | Facebook | v2lab

Comment

needs to be a little lower, and i'm not really a fan of the wheels. looks a lot better than most though. my friend has had a couple mustangs and said the front ends are gun boat status and scrape everywhere even with a slight drop on springs. however, i don't think stance has to mean stoopid low with stretched tires on wide wheels. i grew up around hotrods and musclecars, and they have their own stance. which is not what this thread was getting at i'm sure, just sayin'.

anyway, there is a decent looking mustang around my neighborhood that has decent "stance". the fitment is alright, and it's pretty low. nothing really special though.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Working...
                              X