Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever stanced a Mustang?

Any generation?

Doesn't seem like it's a car that people would even think about it, but I'm curious. I googled around and didn't find anything that was even close..

Not that I'd do it, just a thought that popped into my head.

Oh and one pic from my Google adventures

This is as close to stance as I've ever seen.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

I was actually thinking about this on my way into work today, I passed a new Mustang that from a distance it looked like it had some stretched tires but wasnt lowered or anything. Up close they were just normal tires but I thought damn, a stanced 'stang would be kinda sweet.
      Originally posted by ChrisVRsix
      I think you just got told your too low on Stanceworks... congratulations.

Comment

i have never seen one, seems like people are all about "performance" with those cars, kinda like me with the M3 forums they are all about performance
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

anything with a griggs setup is dope as fuck.

Comment

That one is pretty low. No fitment shots though.
            Wut?

Comment

haha had this dicussion with a buddy the other day...

Visit my blog! It needs some freinds...http://yummystreetcandy.blogspot.com/

Comment

Theres a pic ive been looking for forever, its a terminator cobra on work VS-KF's if anyone knows where it is help!
                The Purple Miata.

Comment

Saw one down the street from my house in Florida last December. I took a pic but someone stole my camera before I could upload it. Had real meaty tires but they were real flush and the car was wicked low. Heard it rubbing as he pulled away lol.

Comment

i've actually seen a few examples of nicely "stance" foxes , i even saw one with nice bbs rs in an older mag once...
                    Its all about
                    "Fit&Finish..."

Originally posted by HooWybrow
                    I gotta say, I saw this car, and got a boner.

And, no, it wasn't just the pleat in the pants. It was a full fledged man-love-car boner.

Comment

someone's gotta do it! I mean for Christ's sake we have a ridiculously dope Charger on here, a Mustang is dying to pop up!
                      I ees een jur cambers, nomnomin on jur tairs

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                        This is as close to stance as I've ever seen.

Pretty sick...

Are mustangs pimp shit over there? Or as run-of-the-mill as they are here?

Comment

once i order my coils next month ill post pics of my 68. No motor tranny or interior just low low low.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                            Pretty sick...

Are mustangs pimp shit over there? Or as run-of-the-mill as they are here?
                            They're pretty uncommon over here, like just about all american cars. If you own one, it's like instant baller status.

The Mustang is the american car you see the most, though. Followed by the current Dodge Charger and various Dodge pickups.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

One of my roommates drives a ~06 V6 on 22s. I keep telling him to get it low, but he's into drag racing and shit. It's a shame, because I think mustangs could look sick with some euro flavor.
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X