Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanna buy a quick vl turbo?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

legnum or a volvo IMO but caldina's are worth a mention since theyre pretty decent value, probably because they are butt ugly cars

Comment

Volvo 850 T5R Awd or a Volvo V70 T5R AWD. Extremly durable car and engines, incredible sound of the 5-cilinders.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMpire View Post
          Audi s4 avant
          x2

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

so far everyone has mentioned absolute money pits, none of which qualify as a daily in my books.

Comment

functional just like your car aye moe lol.

Mike ask moe how much money hes dropped on his car that doesn't FUNCTION. LELELELELELELELELELELELELELE

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys. I am still leaning more towards the stagea at this stage. Mainly due to the accessibility of replacement parts and (if needed) ease of good power gains.

The legnum does indeed look better in my opinion though.

The caldina is not my cup of tea to be honest and the Audi sounds like it could be a bit out of my price range. Haven't Sussex out the Volvo yet though.

I actually like the land barge box look of the stagea lol
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Originally posted by RBT View Post
                  Mike you can check out my legnum if you want. The Stagea's are ugly as fuck unless you get the rb26 model $$$$$$$ Personally the only thing good about the Stagea rb 25 is the availability of performance engine parts.

Let me know if your keen on the VR4 I can give you shit loads of info, a tour and a drive.
                  Will let you know. Won't e buying for about another few weeks at least so plenty of time to Suss them out. Thanks for the offer
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Originally posted by RBT View Post
                    functional just like your car aye moe lol.

Mike ask moe how much money hes dropped on his car that doesn't FUNCTION. LELELELELELELELELELELELELELE
                    hey rob, how much money have you dropped into your slug?

Exactly.

Comment

Passat b5.5 1.8t wags, not sure how many manuals in AUS.
                      tdi would be ideal for cruiser/trip car, but never see them in AUS

Not sure what the b6/b7s go for these days

If you don't want turbo what about a BMW 5 series wags? can get them dirt cheap and have all the luxury bits
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        hey rob, how much money have you dropped into your slug?

Exactly.
                        Hey oxer I have dropped money for mods that I chose to do, when the car was stock it ran like a dream and the only money I dropped was for fuel. Stop being an angry kent.looooooool
                        Last edited by RBT; 07-27-2013, 11:10 PM.

Comment

yeh and caldinas arnt money pits haha, mates had his for 6? years now and its never failed him, only costs have been general maintenance items.
                          03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                            Passat b5.5 1.8t wags, not sure how many manuals in AUS.
                            tdi would be ideal for cruiser/trip car, but never see them in AUS

Not sure what the b6/b7s go for these days

If you don't want turbo what about a BMW 5 series wags? can get them dirt cheap and have all the luxury bits
                            I need it to be AWD and want the turbo just for a bit of extra fun. Plus never owned a turbo car so am keen for some boost

The audi's are around the $18k+ mark and are a bit too 'nice' for what I want to use it for.

Will be a daily so want it to be reasonably comfortable with plenty of boot space. But am also going to be taking it on surf trips where it will be going onto dirt roads which can get muddy hence why I want AWD for that little bit of extra grip when needed. Car won't be going low. Actually thinking of putting it on the smallest wheels (that still clear the brakes) and putting all terrain tires on

Want manual because I don't think I could enjoy an auto. Auto's are so boring to drive (in most cases)

Comment

fak legnums are starting to grow on me a lot after reading this thread now

Comment

Buy a stag

Comment

Working...
                                X