The USS Enterprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The USS Enterprise

Hiya everybody! I've been lurking on here for about the past month or so, and have finally decided to make an account and introduce myself. The name is Sean, I'm from Northern Colorado, and this is my 98' BMW 323is. She is affectionately known as the Star Ship Enterprise for the little *Chirp* *chirp* the alarm makes (almost like a little laser).

This was her last year on some ungodly gold lm reps. Not sure what got into me here...

Added a front lip...

Snowed a little:

Finally this summer I had some time to spend on the Enterprise. I had been doing some reading; and for my non tracking, daily driving, autotragic needs, I decided on some raceland ultimos. Oh and I also picked up some style 5's with some 195/40's on them.

This is them all the way down with the lip resting on the ground...

And this is how she sits today:

Sorry for poo pictures. All I have is a droid...
    Oh also ripped the lip off coming out of my driveway... haven't had time to properly secure it back on yet, if at all.

clear top tails

Comment

Not bad

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Looks good man, not really feeling the tails and corners but def looking good.

Comment

+2 on not feeling the tails and corners..
          Otherwise car looks great! Keep it up

My Build thread..http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46154

Comment

needs less murdered out.... Especially since your windows are barely tinted

Comment

Working...
            X