No announcement yet.

would you be mad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tell bitches they are heavenly bleased beauties that have nice cock sucking lips, they call me a wanka. At this stage I then proceed to calm them all sluts and move on.
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

This is why you never compliment anyone, ever.
      Instead you should have just told him to go lower and get better wheels.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

dude is a dickbag. people sticking up for him are also dickbags. if someone takes time out of their day to compliment you, you take the time to respond appropriately. having random people talk to you about your car is part of driving a modified car, if you can't deal with that very small aspect, you're not car enthusiast.
        tumblr
        myata

Comment

Originally posted by 05gt View Post
          Either way he's lucky I didn't rip him out of his car.....im a calm person but when ppl act like that it really makes me mad. .. like no reason to act that way
          this post makes you as much of a douche as the driver and passenger of the Merc
          Real name is James

Comment

no i would not be mad, i don't even take notice of other slammed/tuned cars on the road, most i ever do is give em a thumbs up and go about my business. "most" people slam or tune their cars for attention whoring and cool points lately, not because they grew up watching F1, DTM races or they've been into cars since little kids, simply attention whores trying to fit in.
            i don't use a computer for music, Strictly HARDware, Cassettes, Vinyl, Samplers and Drum-Machines.

https://soundcloud.com/baphcat

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyWagon View Post
              no i would not be mad, i don't even take notice of other slammed/tuned cars on the road, most i ever do is give em a thumbs up and go about my business. "most" people slam or tune their cars for attention whoring and cool points lately, not because they grew up watching F1, DTM races or they've been into cars since little kids, simply attention whores trying to fit in.
              This is wayy too true about my area.

Comment

Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
                dude is a dickbag. people sticking up for him are also dickbags. if someone takes time out of their day to compliment you, you take the time to respond appropriately. having random people talk to you about your car is part of driving a modified car, if you can't deal with that very small aspect, you're not car enthusiast.
                You speak the truth sir...

Comment

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
                  this post makes you as much of a douche as the driver and passenger of the Merc
                  No its called dont be a faggot. when ppl compliment me on the street I dont give some cocky ass attitude. They are obviously interested in my car so I acknowledge the fact that they would like to talk about it...its called respect which not many ppl have anymore

Comment

No its called dont be a faggot. when ppl compliment me on the street I dont give some cocky ass attitude. They are obviously interested in my car so I acknowledge the fact that they would like to talk about it...its called respect which not many ppl have anymore
                    I agree with you. The thing is you were at a drag racing event. I would be on the defensive the whole time in any of my cars too because sometimes it's hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic or genuine. A lot of muscle car faggots and straight line performance guys aren't car enthusiasts either and don't pay any respect to anyone outside their "genre". I like all cars and will chat with any car guy but not everyone is like that. I've had people tell me nice car when they were being sarcastic and I've also been flicked off for giving other cars a thumbs up when I actually meant it. That's only happened a few times and each time I was in the M3 giving a Civic a thumbs up followed by a middle finger or dirty look and a ricer fly by. Insecure with their rides I guess

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                      I agree with you. The thing is you were at a drag racing event. I would be on the defensive the whole time in any of my cars too because sometimes it's hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic or genuine. A lot of muscle car faggots and straight line performance guys aren't car enthusiasts either and don't pay any respect to anyone outside their "genre". I like all cars and will chat with any car guy but not everyone is like that. I've had people tell me nice car when they were being sarcastic and I've also been flicked off for giving other cars a thumbs up when I actually meant it. That's only happened a few times and each time I was in the M3 giving a Civic a thumbs up followed by a middle finger or dirty look and a ricer fly by. Insecure with their rides I guess
                      Your exactly right ive had ppl do the same ...and im the same way I like every car even if theres things I dont like or wouldnt do to a car I still give credit where credit is due...you know what I mean. I appreciate the time and effort ppl put into theyre vehicles not sit there and talk shit

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        seriously? You got upset because some punk kid didnt give you the time of day?

Once i was leaving my house to go to work, I was running late and was in a bit of a rush. some old guy who lives around the corner from me stopped me and asked if I wanted to buy some old car ramps. I politely said I wasnt interested, but he insisted that I should buy them as it was a good deal. I replied that5 the cars I own wouldnt make it onto said ramps as they are too low and that I didnt need any. Then he thre a price out there that was about $40 more then retail if I bought them new. I still declined and got in my car and drove off. Does that make me a douche because I didnt have the time of day? Because I have other priorities in life other then to make time for every single person that see's and like what I do?

OP, Go fuck yourself. Its people like you who get butthurt and start blogs complaining about every little thing in life. NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

If you care so much that the dude didnt have a convo with you, try find him on facebook. Young people these days are more inclined to tell you their life story on there then they are in person.
                        You should ban yourself because you're a pretty sad excuse for a mod.

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

OP should go back to school and learn spelling and grammar.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            OP should go back to school and learn spelling and grammar.
                            You honestly think I care about my grammar

Comment

You honestly think I care about my grammar
                              OP

Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Not to take the guys side,.....but the person may have just had to deal with 10 15y/o talking crap. You don't know what when down before you showed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X