would you be mad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you be mad?

Ok today I was at quaker city raceway in salem ohio for the steel valley super nationals, and Iseen a late 90s white mercedes c class either on air or static (either way it was pretty damn low).....noticed the owner was getting into it and said " hey man your car is pretty sick" and the response I got from the driver was "yeah it happens" and then the passenger in the rear said "yeah stance life bro" . It literally made my blood boil....I mean how would you take it? Someone is giving you a compliment and you wanna be an arrogant dbag? These were not car enthusiasts by no means . They were young (maybe 20 at best ) cocky little tool bags and it def pissed me off . I wanna hear your take on this ....just to throw out there this person in question had a stance works sticker on the back window just so you know

some people just dont know how to take a compliment

Comment

I don't really get what "yeah it happens" was supposed to mean.

Was he talking to the guy in the back?

Some people have bad additives regardless of their tastes.

Comment

Either way he's lucky I didn't rip him out of his car.....im a calm person but when ppl act like that it really makes me mad. .. like no reason to act that way

Comment

yo i seent it

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Sounds like a douche. But unfortunately yeah it happens, its part of the stance lyfe yo.

Just don't let it get under your skin.
            1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
            1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

lulwut?

what sort of response do you expect?
              Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
              The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
              P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

stance life? what a faggot.

Comment

seriously? You got upset because some punk kid didnt give you the time of day?

Once i was leaving my house to go to work, I was running late and was in a bit of a rush. some old guy who lives around the corner from me stopped me and asked if I wanted to buy some old car ramps. I politely said I wasnt interested, but he insisted that I should buy them as it was a good deal. I replied that5 the cars I own wouldnt make it onto said ramps as they are too low and that I didnt need any. Then he thre a price out there that was about $40 more then retail if I bought them new. I still declined and got in my car and drove off. Does that make me a douche because I didnt have the time of day? Because I have other priorities in life other then to make time for every single person that see's and like what I do?

OP, Go fuck yourself. Its people like you who get butthurt and start blogs complaining about every little thing in life. NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

If you care so much that the dude didnt have a convo with you, try find him on facebook. Young people these days are more inclined to tell you their life story on there then they are in person.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    seriously? You got upset because some punk kid didnt give you the time of day?.....
                    .....OP, Go fuck yourself. Its people like you who get butthurt and start blogs complaining about every little thing in life. NO ONE FUCKING CARES.
                    op is complaining because the person said something he deamed disrespectful after giving the dude a compliment.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=x0_5jwOFet0
                    also all respect i had for you is out the window. thought this was a place where adults posted not children on their "day of the month". totally not called for and over the top. also nobody gives half a **** about the ramps your neighbor tried to sell you.
                    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

lol. people sooo frickin butthurt. OP sounds like a scenester twit so a compliment probably wouldn't have even bought my attention much less time. What is wrong with people?
                      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
                        op is complaining because the person said something he deamed disrespectful after giving the dude a compliment.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=x0_5jwOFet0
                        also all respect i had for you is out the window. thought this was a place where adults posted not children on their "day of the month". totally not called for and over the top. also nobody gives half a **** about the ramps your neighbor tried to sell you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa

This completely explains itself. In 1976, the Soviet Union had perfected a humanoid robot who's primary function was to entertain and overwhelm. You ca...

This is off topic, anything posted in here isnt supposed to be taken too seriously. The lack of fucks you give about my neighbour is the exact same amount i give for the op being upset.

People arent meant to live in peace and harmony. If someone cant take a compliment, you then tell them to fuck themselves and walk away. Not stew over it and then proceed to post about it on a public forum. Obviously OP has nothing better to do with his life.

I love the internet, everything is taken so literally.

Comment

I love the internet, everything is taken so literally.
                          99 problems, but people opinions aint one...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
                            99 problems, but people opinions aint one...

Comment

If someone cant take a compliment, you then tell them to fuck themselves and walk away.
                              this is exactly what I would have done
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                              X