• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a good sort of friend to have haha
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

awesome. what would something like those multistud hubs be worth as an example?
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

I did have a fair bit of interest from the alfa crowd. This was the last of the 4140 at work so would need to buy more, I don't have a trade deal with the metal fellas and the material alone would be about $300 a pair IIRC, unless I buy bulk. Plus sending them off to be splined as I don't have broaching equipment. Estimate around $600 a pair for the same as these if one offs.

The one thing that stops me making for the alfa guys is that I'm still in the process of making front brake upgrade to include multi stud too.
        My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

Rod shop?

Comment

No I work at one of the other factories. Pretty sure the Rod shop is gone, been sold off. Rumor has it it sold for just 200k including materials machines and stock to waddingtons, also castlemaine based. Steal of the century.
            I work with a few people who have worked there in its prime and during its fall when it sold to retards who had no idea how to run a rod shop.
            My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

Nej you able to hook me up on pricing for rear slotted rotors and bendix ultimate pads for a 2004 audi A4 1.8t - quattro?

Comment

don't go bendix ultimate pads shinnu
                www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

Originally posted by shinny View Post
                  Nej you able to hook me up on pricing for rear slotted rotors and bendix ultimate pads for a 2004 audi A4 1.8t - quattro?
                  To easy will message you tomorrow on fb

Comment

Thanks mang. champ

Comment

Originally posted by jazig.k View Post
                      No I work at one of the other factories. Pretty sure the Rod shop is gone, been sold off. Rumor has it it sold for just 200k including materials machines and stock to waddingtons, also castlemaine based. Steal of the century.
                      I work with a few people who have worked there in its prime and during its fall when it sold to retards who had no idea how to run a rod shop.
                      That cheap? Thats crazy...

Comment

anyone know where i could give windscreen trims for a 92 maxda bravo? one side is missing on mine, tried ebay with no luck

Comment

hey nej are you able to get master cylinder reservoirs? Datsun 180B 7/8" specifically.

(just the reservoirs)

Comment

That's a fancy looking bong
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Originally posted by anth View Post
                              hey nej are you able to get master cylinder reservoirs? Datsun 180B 7/8" specifically.

(just the reservoirs)
                              i will ask, if you do have them im pretty sure they can be reconditioned.

Comment

Originally posted by nej View Post
                                i will ask, if you do have them im pretty sure they can be reconditioned.
                                Problem is I don't have them. I currently run a remote reservoir setup due to my old intake manifold being very large (DR30). I've changed to a smaller intake manifold (S12) so now I should have enough room to run regular reservoirs directly on the master.

Comment

Working...
                                X