X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe a variation of SFJ wheel.

Comment

• Anybod got a clue what wheels these are? Are these actually BMW Styling wheels or not?

I know at least for sure that they aren't Styling 269's... these are slightly different...
      They kinda look like they are Styling 149's, but with a bit more 'concaviness'

thnx in advance!
      Last edited by loekaaz; 09-25-2013, 12:14 PM.
      Lucas
      Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
      Originally posted by LCG
      High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• These could be Breyton Spirit RS...

Comment

• Found these on craigslist. They are ACT wheels obviously, but I can't find any info on the name or anything like that. When I search all I come up with are 3 piece versions of these wheels. Did they ever make a two piece wheel or was this guy misinformed? Thank you!

Lind to ad:

Comment

• ACT Ronal LS, 3 piece.

Comment

• What are these and should I trade my chrome style 24's for them??

Comment

• Originally posted by a112 View Post
                ACT Ronal LS, 3 piece.
                Thank you for the info! After I posted that I actually found the same info.

Just in case anyone is interested the ones in the craigslist ad are ACT Type SC which are the 3 piece version and the one piece version is called ACT Type LS.

Hopefully I can pick these up for cheap since he doesn't know what he has!

Comment

• 18" 5x108 any idea, value?

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
                    18" 5x108 any idea, value?

Looks like a OEM Volvo V70R-wheel called Pegasus. But there is a lot of replicas out there, at least here in Sweden.
                    Volvo 940 T5

Comment

• Originally posted by frostvectron View Post
                      Trying to figure this out... I think they are Enkei EK24 but none of the pics I've seen have deep lips like this one. Anyone know if these are legit and exist? PCD is 5x114.3 and I think these are 15x9.

Thanks!
                      looks like just a re barreled ek 24's!
                      I've been looking into ek 24's ALOT because of these wheels I just bought.. gonna post here in a sec.

Comment

• just bought some wheels off of here a few days ago and will be getting them wednesday!
                        so the info: Enkei phone dials from the 80's
                        4x114.3 PCD 15x7j et -2 center bore is approx 84mm??
                        3 pieces welded shut
                        enkei usa on fb said they are some sort of old ek 24's and I've heard that from many people now. I'm not doubting them but just wanting to see if anyone can have an exact answer. ek 24's aren't multi pieces first of all, and I know they can be converted but the ek 24's have 5 holes. these have 6 holes.

Last edited by mk3sang; 10-02-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• If anyone can give me info on these that would be awesome. All I know is they are 16" and 5x114
                          God bless this mess

Comment

• Originally posted by sawatsky View Post
                            If anyone can give me info on these that would be awesome. All I know is they are 16" and 5x114
                            they look alot like atev/azev type A/s but they're not.....Maybe 90's impala wheel?? Speedline?

Comment

• Originally posted by maxen View Post
                              Originally posted by orangeblue View Post
                              18" 5x108 any idea, value?

looks like a oem volvo v70r-wheel called pegasus. But there is a lot of replicas out there, at least here in sweden.
                              Picked up a set today, they are 8x18 original volvo pegasus, in titan finish...

Comment

• Help help! People keep telling me they're like Ford Twists or something. I need an exact name lol

Comment

Working...
                                X